BetRegal Bonus Code – £10 Free Bet Sports Welcome Offer!
BetRegal is a well-known betting company in Europe and South America and now they are hoping to increase their presence in the UK. If you open an account with BetRegal you can earn a £10 free bet and no BetRegal bonus code is needed.
Casino games more your thing? The BetRegal suites are worth checking out and new casino customers can get a 100% matched first deposit welcome bonus of up to £50. If you want to find out more about BetRegal bonus codes, you are in the right place!
BetRegal – Top Five Features
- Nice welcome offers for Sportsbook and Casino
- Holds a UK Gambling Commission Licence
- In-Play betting on a huge range of events
- Web App that works well on all mobile devices
- Customer support available 6am-11pm
BetRegal Bonus Code – Bet £10 To Get A £10 Free Bet New Customer Offer!
If you decide to open an account with BetRegal you should take advantage of their cracking new customer offer. No BetRegal bonus code is required to get this sign up bonus. Simply register via one of our links and make a deposit of £10 (Neteller, Skrill, and Paysafe deposits are excluded). This is minimum deposit betting in reality as you can’t get the bonus without deposit a certain amount initially.
Once you have deposited £10 you must then place a £10 sportsbook wager at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or bigger. System bets (Trixies, Lucky 15s etc.) do not count towards this offer. Your wager must be settled within 14 days to qualify. Once your bet has been settled you will receive a £10 bet free bet.
You can use the free bet on any sports market once the odds are 4/5 (1.8) or bigger. Best of all, any money you win from your free bet is not subject to any wagering requirements and you can withdraw it straight away.
Your free bet must be used in full on one wager and it will expire if not used within 14 days of being issued. You can find out how to get the BetRegal welcome bonus in our detailed guide below…
BetRegal Bonus Code: How do I get the BetRegal signup bonus?
- Visit BetRegal via one of our links.
- Sign up and make a deposit of £10 or more.
- Deposits made using Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Paysafecard or Neteller will not qualify.
- Place a sports bet at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or bigger (no system bets).
- Minimum stake £10.
- You will receive a £10 free bet upon settlement of qualifying bet.
- Free bet must be used in full at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or bigger.
- Free bet will expire if not used within 14 days.
What are the BetRegal Sign Up Offer Key Terms and Conditions?
Please check the key terms and conditions of the BetRegal sign up offer below.
- New UK customers aged 18 years or older.
- No BetRegal Bonus code is required.
- Minimum deposit £10.
- Neteller, Paysafe or Skrill deposits don’t qualify.
- Min odds of Evens (2.0) for qualifying bet.
- System bets will not count towards this offer.
- Max bonus is £10 free bet token.
- Free bet must be used in full at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or bigger.
- No wagering requirements apply to winnings from the free bet.
- If not used after 14 days free bet will expire.
- Full terms and conditions on BetRegal site.
BetRegal Bonus Code – Is there a No Deposit Bonus Code?
In days gone by no deposit sign up bonuses were pretty common but tighter regulations introduced by the UK Gambling Commission mean that they are nowhere near as prevalent nowadays. There is no BetRegal bonus code for a no deposit bonus offer.
BetRegal does have a bet £10 to get a £10 free bet sportsbook welcome offer and they also have a matched deposit bonus up to £50 for new casino customers. You can often find some nice enhanced acca offers with BetRegal too, and you can find out more in the next section of our BetRegal bonus code review.
Are there BetRegal Bonus Codes for Existing Customers?
Although BetRegal has a nice welcome offer for new members, promotions for existing customers are rather thin on the ground in comparison to their industry rivals. They did have a couple of nice specials for existing customers at the time of writing and we list some of their best specials and features below.
What are BetRegal’s Existing Customer Promotions for Sports Betting?
- Royal Boost PromotionsAcca fans take note…if you place a winning acca with 4 legs or more with BetRegal, you will receive a tasty bonus which varies from 4% for a winning four leg acca, all the way up to a 77% bonus for a fifteen leg or more winning acca. Each leg must be 1/5 (1.2) or bigger and the maximum bonus allowed is £11,000. Please check BetRegal’s terms and conditions for full details on this superb special.
- Pulse BettingAlthough it isn’t exactly a promotion, we think that the Pulse Betting feature is worth mentioning. BetRegal allows punters to bet on a goal to be scored in the next 30 seconds, 1, 5, or 10 minutes in a live soccer game. The Pulse Betting facility is an innovative new way to bet in-play on football and it is a feature that helps BetRegal to stand out from the crowd.
- BR BotAnother very interesting sportsbook product available with BetRegal is the BR Bot. This cool tool keeps track of all your bets and it uses your history to recommend bets that you will probably like. Again, this isn’t really a promotion as such, but it is an original and innovative product that a lot of other bookmakers don’t have and it is another reason why BetRegal is worth checking out.
Are there BetRegal Bonus Codes for Online Casino?
If you like Casino or Live Casino Games and you sign up with BetRegal Casino you can get a matched deposit bonus of up to £50. Wagering and turnover requirements apply to this offer and no BetRegal bonus code is needed. Find out more below…
BetRegal Casino: 100% First Deposit Matched Slot Bonus Up To £50!
If you are crazy about slots then this BetRegal welcome offer could be right up your street. New BetRegal casino customers can get a massive welcome bonus of up to £50. This is a 100% matched deposit offer to be used on slots, so your bonus will depend on the size of your first deposit. No BetRegal bonus code is needed for this offer.
To get the BetRegal Casino Bonus, sign up via one of the links on this page choose your payment method and select ‘Casino Welcome Bonus’ once you’ve deposited. The minimum qualifying deposit for this welcome offer is £10 and the maximum achievable bonus is £50.
You must turn over the value of your bonus 35x before any withdrawals can be made.
Check the guide below to find out exactly how to get the BetRegal Casino welcome bonus below…
How Do I Get The BetRegal 100% Matched Deposit Casino Bonus?
- Sign up with BetRegal Casino using one of our links.
- Make a deposit minimum £10 (max £50).
- Choose ‘Casino Welcome Bonus’ once you’ve deposited.
- BetRegal will match 100% of your first deposit to be used on slots.
- Value of deposit must be turned over 35x before withdrawals can be made.
- Wagering requirements must be met within 21 days or bonus is forfeited.
- Please check BetRegal for full terms and conditions.
Who is BetRegal And Can You Trust Them?
BetRegal has been on the UK scene since mid-2017 and they are based in Malta. The BetRegal site is operated and managed by EveryMatrix Ltd and they hold a licence issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
BetRegal has separate sign up offers for Sports and Casino and they have some very interesting sportsbook products. You can bet in-running on an extensive selection of sports too and you can find out more in the section below.
What Sports Can I Bet In Play On With BetRegal?
It is mildly disappointing that BetRegal don’t have live streaming of any sports, but you can follow the live action on their cool match tracker. You can also bet in-play on lots of sports and events with BetRegal, as you can see from the list below.
- Beach Soccer
- Table Tennis
- American Football
- Motor Racing
BetRegal Payment Methods – What are the options for making Deposits and Withdrawals?
Signing up with a betting site is a big step to take and we strongly recommend that you check the available payment methods before you take the plunge. BetRegal has a limited amount of payment options available in comparison to some of their competitors.
You can use Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards to deposit or withdraw funds, while BetRegal also accepts payments from e-wallets Skrill and Neteller. Paysafecards are also a viable payment method with BetRegal.
BetRegal does not currently accept PayPal as a payment method, and it is also important to note that bets placed using deposits made via Neteller and Skrill won’t qualify for the BetRegal sign up offer.
You will find all the available payment methods with BetRegal in the handy table below…
Full List of all BetRegal Depositing and Withdrawal Methods in the UK (Desktop)
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Credit Card||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Debit Card||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Neteller||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Skrill||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Paysafecard||£10 / N/A||N/A|
BetRegal Mobile Betting – Does BetRegal have Mobile Betting Bonus Codes?
If you like to bet on the go then the BetRegal Web App is worth a look and it works across all mobile platforms. Unlike some other betting sites, BetRegal does not have native apps for Android or Apple devices.
There is no BetRegal bonus code for mobile promotions as there are no specials aimed specifically at web app users. You can still take part in the promotions that are available on the BetRegal desktop site, so you won’t miss out if you enjoy betting on the move.
The BetRegal Web App works smoothly enough and page load times are respectable. It follows a similar colour scheme and design to the main site so it instantly feels familiar. Placing a bet is easy too, so if betting on the go is your game then the BetRegal Web App has got you covered!
Customer Support – Help with BetRegal Bonus Codes if required!
In the betting industry, the provision of quality customer service is especially important given the sums of money involved. Queries and questions should be answered in a prompt and polite manner and BetRegal attempts to do just that.
You can get in touch with BetRegal via their live chat service between the hours of 6am and 11pm. Alternatively, you can also contact them via phone or email and they endeavour to respond as quickly as possible. You will find all the relevant BetRegal contact details below.
BetRegal Contact Details
- FAQs – An extensive range of answers to common questions
- BetRegal Live Chat – 6am to 11pm 7 Days a week
- Email – Via form on ‘Contact Us’ page
- Phone – 02033189367 6am-11pm 7 days a week
- Post: BetRegal, Suite 10, Level 4, Portomaso Business Tower, Vjal Portomaso, St. Julian’s, STJ 4011, Malta.
BetRegal Bonus Codes – Sign Up To Get A £10 Free Bet Now!
BetRegal (not RegalBet as some people mistakenly call them) rewards new customers with a £10 free bet if they place a first bet of £10 and this is just one of the reasons why you should consider making BetRegal your bookie of choice!
No BetRegal bonus codes are needed for the sportsbook or 100% matched deposit casino offers. They have some useful features and promotions for existing customers too and their customer service is solid. In conclusion, we think BetRegal is a bookie on the up and if you are thinking about signing up…Go For It!
BetRegal Bonus Code FAQs
If you sign up you won’t need a BetRegal Bonus Code in order to get the £10 free bet welcome offer. All you need to do is open an account, make a deposit via debit or credit card and place a £10 sports wager at odds of Evens (2.0) or bigger. You will then receive your £10 free bet that can be used at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or bigger.
There are no BetRegal mobile bonus codes as they do not have any promotions aimed specifically at mobile customers. If you use the BetRegal Web App to bet on the go you can still get involved in the same specials that are available on the main site. It is a nicely designed web app that functions well on all mobile devices so if you like betting on the move, sign up with BetRegal and check out their app.
PayPal is undoubtedly one of the most popular e-wallets these days but unfortunately, BetRegal does not accept PayPal for deposits or withdrawals at the moment. If you prefer to use e-wallets to fund your account you can use Neteller or Skrill. However, wagers placed using deposits made this way will not count towards your welcome bonus offer.