New Online Betting Sites – Pay Attention When Signing Up
Before you decide to sign up and enter your details on the registration page at an online sports betting site, there are a few things you need to be aware of beforehand.
The main thing to check is whether they are licensed in the UK and what the reviews are like if they have any. You need to ensure the online betting site has a good reputation and is trusted. The last thing you want is to deposit money, win, and them not pay out. It’s rare, but we’ve seen it happen so always make sure the site is safe and secure.
We’ve also got a lot of in-depth reviews on a lot of new sports betting sites, so make sure you give those a read before committing to one that takes your fancy.
What about payment methods?
It’s well worth checking out what’s on offer when choosing who to bet with. If an online betting site has just PayPal as a payment option, there should be alarm bells ringing in your head. They could well be fine, but it’s worth checking out their trustworthiness to be sure. As an unwritten rule, it’s generally the more payment methods available to you, the more trustworthy the online betting site is.
This has nothing to do with safety and security, but if you’re on the lookout for a good welcome bonus, it pays to read the key terms of the offer. Every bookie’s T&Cs are different, so one could exclude e-wallet deposits. That’s not great news if you prefer using the likes of PayPal, Skrill or Neteller. Another thing to keep an eye on is any wagering requirements. The higher the wagering requirement, the worse the offer is generally as it’ll take you longer to hit the targets needed to withdraw your winnings.
Before we move on, let’s just recap the main things to look out for when signing up at an online betting site:
- Check that they’re a new UK licensed sportsbook
- Ensure there are plenty of payment methods available
- Read our individual reviews
- Check the key terms of the welcome bonus
New Sports Betting Bonus Codes – What Are the Benefits?
Ok, so you now know to open a betting account, but do you know the benefits of a sports betting account? If you’re betting knowledge is high, you’ve probably got a fair idea than most of the benefits that await. However, if you’re a bit of a novice or would just like some guidance, the first thing you should always think when looking at signing up with a new online sports betting site is: what are the benefits of opening an account?
Firstly, the signup offer is an obvious thing to look out for when opening a new online sportsbook account. It’s the number one way to attract new customers. Some of the bonuses are a lot more attractive than others, so please do check out our betting page, which lists all of the new and existing online sports betting bonus codes and sites currently available.
So you’ve been tempted in with a welcome promo, but how do bookies keep you? With attractive bonuses for existing customers. Some bookmakers have had some cracking promotions over the years, so it’s well worth having a look at what bonuses are available at new online betting sites.
Another important aspect of a sportsbook to look into is how good their product is. Technology is advancing constantly, and some bookies are being left behind with a dated product, but the new online sports betting sites in the UK tend to all be on the same page with technology – they’re all pretty impressive. New online betting sites tend to look great to a prospective customer, but if they don’t keep up with the technological advances, it might be worth switching.
New Online Betting Bonus Codes – What are the Disadvantages?
Trust. That’s the number one disadvantage as you’re not sure whether they can be trusted or not. Are they a cowboy outfit just after your money or are the new bookmakers safe and secure? Thankfully, due to the very stringent regulations in place in the UK when it comes to gambling, it’s very rare to see a dodgy bookmaker slip through the cracks as they must be fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Rest assured all of the sportsbooks in the UK listed on this site are safe.
That’s the only real disadvantage in all honesty, but if we were pushed to name another, it’d be the unfamiliarity with a new product. OK, so you’d probably get used to things after a few days, but the fact it will take a little bit of time to get used to things on a new betting site isn’t ideal, especially if you want to bet live in-play. You might lose time navigating the site and may miss out on a bet. But as we mentioned, it shouldn’t take more than a day or two to familiarise yourself as most of the new bookmakers in the UK have really user-friendly and easy to use interfaces these days.
New Online Sports Betting Bonus Codes – The Pros and Cons
Here’s a summary of the pros and cons we just covered to make it easier for you to remember. Make a note of them and always keep them in mind before signing up at new online betting sites.
- Welcome bonuses are available at many new online betting sites.
- There are usually great offers to be had at numerous bookmakers.
- Technology at new bookie sites is often advanced and very user-friendly.
- Trustworthiness isn’t a given with new online betting sites, it has to be gained.
- It can take a little while to get used to the way a new site works and is laid out.
32Red Sports Bonus Code
Deposit Min £10 | Bet £5+ and Get 100% Price Boost | Full T&Cs Apply
8 times used
18+. Available to new and existing UK and Ireland customers when they place their first in-play bet at 32Red Sport. In order to receive a profit boost, you must opt-in. The profit boost percentage ranges from 10% to 100%. The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake. The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs (2.0). The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100. Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for cashout. In the event your bet is made void your stake will be returned and your profit boost can be used on another selection. Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller do not qualify for this offer. Full T&C’s apply – Gamble Responsibly – begambleaware.org.
- Available to new and existing UK and Ireland customers when they place their first in-play bet at 32Red Sport.
- In order to receive a profit boost, you must opt-in.
- The profit boost percentage ranges from 10% to 100%.
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake.
- The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs (2.0).
- The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for cashout.
- In the event your bet is made void your stake will be returned and your profit boost can be used on another selection.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller do not qualify for this offer.
- Full T&C’s apply – Gamble Responsibly – begambleaware.org.
New & Existing Customers | Bet and Get
Deposit and Bet £5+ and get a price boost up to £100
New PayPal Betting Sites – A Simple Choice
We mentioned the importance of payment variety a few paragraphs ago. PayPal is a very secure and well-trusted e-wallet, so it’s worth keeping an eye out for new online betting sites that offer PayPal as a payment method. Feel free to take a look at our PayPal Betting Sites page, which will list every bookmaker and online casino who offers PayPal as a payment option.
Some punters like to keep their betting separate from their bank, especially if they’re applying for a mortgage or something like that. With PayPal, it won’t show up on your statement that you’ve deposited at a betting site, so it’s certainly worth considering an e-wallet if you want to keep your betting activity quiet.
At the end of the day, the easier it is to access your cash, the better it is. Let’s list some of the payment options worth keeping an eye out for before you sign up and register a new online betting account.
- Bank Transfer
As well as checking out whether PayPal is a payment option at a new bookmaker, some new online betting sites concentrate on certain sports more than others, so please check out a few to understand what might be right for you. As an example, Black Type loves their horse racing, but you might prefer football so may take a look at SportPesa promo codes. They are very football focussed.
The Latest New Betting Site Bonus Codes
We could list the top 100 bookmakers that are relatively new on the scene, but that would take a while, so here are some of the best new online betting sites in the UK. Look into them all and give some a try!
New Online Betting Sites in the UK
- MoPlay – Partnered with Manchester United and Watford, this new online betting site offers the popular Bet £10 Get £30 welcome bonus. Snap it up!
- FansBet – A new online betting site that shares 50% of its profits with supporters. No, really. If you want to know more, check out their site, it’s not bad at all.
- Karamba Sports – An online casino that has dipped their toes into the online sports betting environment. Sign up and in-play bonuses galore. Enjoy.
- Bethard – Another new online betting site with some decent odds on top football leagues and matches.
- Redbet – With a cool user interface, redbet offers new customers a very appealing sports welcome bonus.
- Royal Panda Sports – Another online casino that has a new sportsbook. The offering isn’t huge at the moment, but it’s definitely worth given their site a try. You might like it.
- TonyBet – If tennis is your sport, you’ll love TonyBet. There’s no horse racing, unfortunately, but there’s plenty of other sports to keep you entertained if you’re not a fan of flat or jump racing.
- SportPesa – Everton’s sponsors are a great choice if you love betting on football. A decent user interface and great odds.
- EnergyBet – A fairly new online betting site with a strong emphasis on the more obscure sports for UK punters such as handball and volleyball. The usual sports are still available, though.
- Casumo – A casino with a brand new sportsbook after partnering with Kambi! At the time of writing, it’s not yet launched, but it’ll be here very soon, so make sure you check it out.
Karamba Sports Bonus Code
Deposit a minimum of £10 | Bet £10 and Get a £10 Free Bet | Terms and Conditions Apply
21 times used
18+. New customers only. Must be residents of United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria or Canada. Minimum deposit is £10. Deposits via Neteller, Paysafecard, or Skrill are excluded from the offer. Qualifying bet must be placed on a selection at evens (2.0) or above. Chosen selection must result and settle within 14 days. Free bet token can only be used on a coupon with total odds of 4/5 (1.80) or higher. Free bet stake not returned with any winnings. Free bet can only be used on singles and basic accumulators – e.g. Yankee and Trixie excluded. Free bet will expire after 14 days. Full T&C’s apply - Gamble Responsibly - begambleaware.org.
- New customers only.
- Must be residents of United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria or Canada.
- Minimum deposit is £10.
- Deposits via Neteller, Paysafecard, or Skrill are excluded from the offer.
- Qualifying bet must be placed on a selection at evens (2.0) or above.
- Chosen selection must result and settle within 14 days.
- Free bet token can only be used on a coupon with total odds of 4/5 (1.80) or higher.
- Free bet stake not returned with any winnings.
- Free bet can only be used on singles and basic accumulators – e.g. Yankee and Trixie excluded.
- Free bet will expire after 14 days.
- Full T&C’s apply – Gamble Responsibly – begambleaware.org.
New Customers | Bet and Get
Bet £10 on sports, Get £10 as a free bet
New Sports Betting Site Bonus Codes – Free Bets
Who doesn’t love a free bet? We’re all on the lookout for something for nothing, and it’s a great chance to win some money risk-free. It’s one of the great things about being a new customer at a new online betting site – there are plenty of free bets flying around. Above and on our betting page, you’ll find some of the best free bets on offer at new online betting sites in the UK.
New Online Betting Sites – Responsible Gambling
We take responsible gambling very seriously here at Bonus-Codes. Most top online betting sites in the UK have a dedicated responsible gaming section on their site, and you can definitely get a feel for a bookmaker by looking into their stance on this topic.
Some important aspects of an online bookmaker (and casino for that matter) are the responsible gaming measures they put in place to ensure you’re always enjoying your time with them. Here are some that most top online bookies in the UK use:
- Self-exclusion – you have the option to close your account permanently or temporarily.
- Betting Limits – Set limits on the maximum stakes you can place.
- Reality Check – A tool that pops up to alert you if you’ve been using your account at any one time for a prolonged period.
- Deposit Limits – set daily, weekly or monthly limits.
- Timeouts – An automatic temporary self-exclusion, which you can set for any length of time.
- Important links and contact details for the likes of Gamblers Anonymous or GamCare.
Grosvenor Sports Bonus Code
Stake £10 on any sports market | Click 100% Odds Boost | Get double the odds for stakes up to £10 | Full T&Cs Apply
7 times used
18+ New Customers Only | Sports Bets Only | Max stake £10 | Payment Method Restrictions Apply | 60 Day Expiry on Bonus Offer | Full T&Cs Apply | begambleaware.org
- Offer available only to new players
- Offer applies to Sports bets only
- The maximum total stake is £10
- Members depositing with Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion
- You have 60 days after registration to use the Odds Boost token
- Full T&C’s apply – Gamble Responsibly – begambleaware.org.
New Customers | Double Odds
Stake £10 and Choose '100% Odds Boost' for Double Odds up to £10
New Sports Betting Bonus Codes – Frequently Asked Questions
Should I open an account with a new online betting site?
In a word, yes. Just ensure they’re safe and secure. Free bets? Great welcome bonuses? You’ll get all that and more by signing up at a new online betting site in the UK. Not to mention the smooth and appealing user interfaces that are available these days.
Which new online betting sites accept PayPal?
Check out our PayPal Betting Sites page on this site to see all of the new bookmakers and new online casinos that accept PayPal. New and old, there’s a lot on the list, which is great news if you’re a loyal PayPal customer.
What are the best new online betting sites for football betting?
All of the new online betting sites in the UK will offer football. The sport is huge. SportPesa and Bethard are a couple of the new bookies offering decent odds on football, but it’s worth checking out a few more. Why back Liverpool to beat Manchester City at 5/4 when you can get 6/4 on the same selection at another online bookie? It’s worth looking around.