Coral Promo Code – New Customers Bet £5 And Get £20 In Free Bets!
Some bookmakers require customers to enter a bonus or promo code in order for them to qualify for a sign up offer. If you open an account with Coral and place a qualifying bet of £5 you will get £20 in free bets. There is no Coral promo code required to get this excellent welcome offer.
That is the welcome bonus for sportsbook customers, but there are other sign up offers for Coral Casino, Coral Bingo and Coral Poker too. On this page, we reveal what Coral Promo Codes (if any) are needed to get these super sign up offers and you can also find out the required Coral bonus codes for promotions for existing customers too.
Coral – Top Five Features
- A pretty good sign up offer of Bet £5 to get £20 in free bets – No Coral promo code required.
- Coral is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and they do their very best to promote responsible gambling.
- A wide range of sports, lots of casino games, poker, bingo, lotto betting, and live streaming.
- Good selection of promotions for existing customers.
- You can bet on the move with Coral by using their cool Web App or by downloading their iOS or Android mobile
Coral Promo Code – Bet £5 To Get £20 No Bonus Code Required!
Coral is one of the UK’s best-known bookies and they have a cool sign up offer for new customers. If you open an account with Coral and place an initial £5 bet, you get 4 x £5 bets as a welcome bonus.
There is no promo code required for Coral’s sign up bonus. All you need to do is visit Coral via one of the links on this page, enter your details and become a member.
Once you have done the above, you must make a deposit of £5 minimum into your account. Then simply place a £5 win bet (or £5 each way) at odds of (1.50) or bigger and your account will instantly be credited with 4 x £5 free bet tokens.
If you deposit money using PayPal, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Neteller or Skrill you, unfortunately, will not qualify for the Coral sign up offer.
You have 14 days after registering your account to place your qualifying bet and your free bonus bets must be used within 4 days. You can use your bet token on single, each way or acca bets but you cannot use them to place system bets (lucky 15s etc).
And remember, even though you can usually cash outwit Coral, you cannot use the Cash Out facility on bets placed using free bet tokens.
Coral Promo Code – How do I get the Coral sign up bonus?
- Go to the Coral website and open a new account.
- Make a deposit (not via PayPal, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Skrill or Neteller) of minimum £5.
- Locate your chosen market and place your qualifying bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or bigger.
- Your qualifying bet must be £5 or more.
- Once you place your qualifying bet your account will instantly be credited with 4 x £5 free bet tokens.
- You can use these free bets on any sport you like.
- If you manage to back a winner using a free bet, you do not get the initial stake back. For example, if you back a horse for £5 that wins at 4/1 (5.0) you will get £20.
What are the Coral Sign Up Offer Key Terms and Conditions?
Below you will find a handy summary of the key terms and conditions associated with the Coral sign up offer.
- Only open to customers aged 18 years or older.
- Residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- No bonus code is needed-simply sign up for a new account.
- Place a qualifying first £5 bet at odds of 1/2 or bigger.
- You will instantly receive 4 x £5 free bet tokens.
- Bets placed by using money deposited by Moneybookers, Paysafe, PayPal, Skrill or Neteller do not qualify for this offer.
- Free bets must be used in their entirety.
- The free bet tokens will expire after 4 days if not used.
- Further terms and conditions apply, check the Coral website for full details.
Coral Promo Code – Is there a No Deposit Bonus Code?
A few years ago no deposit bonus codes used to be pretty common, but not anymore. Coral does not have a no deposit bonus code at the time of writing. They more than make up for this with some superb promotions for existing customers and a more than decent sign-up bonus offer with no Coral Promo Code required.
Coral are well known for their innovative specials for sports bettors, including acca boost, extra places for each way bets on horse racing and other free bet offers. You can find out more about the current promotions on offer from Coral below.
Are there Coral Promo Codes for Existing Customers?
At the time of writing, we couldn’t find any specials that required Coral promo codes. However, don’t worry because Coral still have some very cool promotions for existing customers. You just don’t need a promo code to avail of these promotions.
Have a look at some of the latest promotions on offer for existing customers from Coral below.
What are Coral’s Existing Customer Promotions for Sports Betting?
When we were writing this Coral Promo Code article we looked at some of the best sports betting promotions Coral had for their existing customers. Here are the pick of the bunch:
- 4 + Football Acca Boost – If you like to bet on football then you are probably a fan of placing acca bets and this cool promotion could result in your winnings getting a nice boost. If you place a winning football accumulator with four or more legs (each leg must be 1/10 (1.10) or bigger) you will get a lovely 10% bonus in the form of a bonus bet. Qualifying markets are Match Result, Both Teams to Score or Match Result and Both Teams to S Minimum qualifying bet stake is £2 and the maximum bonus is £100. Check Coral for full terms and conditions.
- Horse Racing Enhanced Each Way – Every day Coral offer enhanced each way terms on a number of selected races. On the day this article was written Coral were offering an extra place for each way bets on four races. Your bet must be placed after 6pm UK time on the day before the race to qualify. This offer does not include Green Tick (Enhanced Win Only), Ante-Post, Tote, pari-mutuel, Place Only, Match Bets, Insurance Bets or Betting Without Markets. Minimum runner requirements apply. Check Coral for full terms and conditions of this brilliant offer.
- Enhanced Odds – At the time of writing Coral had a number of exciting enhanced odds specials for existing customers. One of the enhanced specials on offer was for darts. Coral were offering odds of 5/2 on Price, Cross and Whitlock all to win their matches, enhanced from 23/10. They often have similar enhanced price offers for other sports too including football, tennis and golf. Terms and conditions apply.
Are there Coral Promo Codes for Online Casino, Bingo or Poker?
You won’t need a Coral Promo Code to avail of the super welcome offers for new Coral Bingo, Casino, or Poker customers. New members can enjoy different bonuses simply by signing up and following the relevant instructions. You can check out the available sign-up offers for a number of Coral’s different products below.
Coral Live Casino Welcome Offer – A £30 Reward Bundle
If you sign up with Coral Casino you get a welcome reward bundle of £30 (£10 bonus, £10 free spins and £10 golden chips) when you bet £10. Let’s break down the key terms:
- New UK and Ireland customers only.
- Deposits made via PayPal, Neteller or Moneybookers do not qualify for this offer.
- You must make a deposit and stake £10 on any qualifying casino or slot game.
- Live casino wagers do not qualify for this offer.
- Bonus of £10 must be turned over 24x within 30 days before funds can be withdrawn.
- No wagering requirements apply to the £10 free spins or £10 Golden Chips.
- Wagering requirements can only be completed on these slots: Big Banker, Well Well Well, Money Multiplier, Rainbow Repeater, Rainbow Rewards, Balls Fun Drops, Magpie Mayhem. Wild Cannons, Multropolis.
- £10 worth of Free Spins is only available for the following slot: Top Trumps Football Starts Sporting Legends Slot
- Your Spins are worth £0.20 per spin.
- Full T&Cs apply.
Coral Casino Welcome Bonus – Another £50 to Tickle Your Fancy
If Live Casino isn’t your thing, don’t worry, as Coral have a £50 welcome bonus on offer for new customers who love their slots! You can only use one welcome offer, so choose wisely.
All you need to do is sign up and deposit £10. You’ll then be rewarded with £50 to enjoy on selected slots. There are some key terms, as always, to be aware of.
Key T&Cs for Coral’s £50 Casino Signup Offer
- New customers only.
- You must not have accepted any other welcome offer in order to claim this one.
- Deposit a minimum of £10 to receive a £50 bonus on selected slots.
- You must accept the bonus within 48 hours of receiving it.
- Wagering requirements are set at 40x the bonus amount.
- Wagering requirements must be met within 30 days, otherwise, the bonus funds will be removed.
- Slots that the £50 can be used on are Big Banker, Well Well Well, Money Multiplier, Rainbow Repeater, Rainbow Rewards,
- Balls Fun Drops, Magpie Mayhem. Wild Cannons, Multropolis.
- Full T&C’s apply.
Coral Poker Sign Up Bonus – Claim Your Freeroll and Tournament Tokens
If you download Coral’s poker client and make a first deposit of £5 you will receive 3 x £5 tournament tokens and 30 x Nightly £50 new player freeroll tokens. Tournament tokens must be used within 90 days of being credited to your account.
Also, Coral Poker has a welcome pending bonus of £10 for £10. For every £10 of your first deposit with Coral Poker, you will receive a pending bonus of £10, all the way to £200.
This bonus will be released in £5 increments for every 300 points earned. Points targets must be hit within 90 days of your initial deposit. If your first deposit is £5 you only qualify for the first mentioned bonus offer. If you make first deposit of £10 you qualify for both. To find out more about how to earn Coral Poker points, check out the table below.
Coral Poker Pending Bonus – How To Earn Points
In order to activate the pending bonus, you need to hit points targets. Below is a table that illustrates how many points you earn when you use the Coral Poker client.
|VIP Level||Points Per £||Rakeback %|
Is there a Coral Bingo Promo Code?
Coral Bingo is well worth a second look and again, there is no promo code required to get the welcome bonus.
If you are a first time Coral Bingo player you can claim £25 if you spend £5 on Bingo Tickets. You must use the bingo bonus within 7 days of receiving it. You must wager 2 x the value of the bonus amount before you can make any withdrawals.
Not only this, but you also get 7 days of free Bingo in the Farley and Carly room after you sign up. The room will be available 7 days between 12pm-2pm and 6pm-8pm. You must enter the room 10 minutes before the session begins.
Who are Coral And Are They Trustworthy?
Coral is a household name in the UK and they have been around for donkey’s years. They were first established by Joe Coral back in 1926 and they were acquired by Ladbrokes in November 2016.
Coral is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and they have a strong online and high street presence. We were impressed by their positive attitude towards the promotion of responsible gambling and they are definitely a bookie that can be trusted to look after your information.
Although Coral was initially a sports-focused bookmaker, they have started to diversify in recent years and they now have Bingo, Poker, Casino/Slots and even Lotto betting available. No matter what your gambling habits are, Coral have got you covered!
What Sports Can I Bet On and Stream live With Coral?
When it comes to betting on sports Coral are one of the leaders of the pack. They have a huge amount of sports for punters to bet on and the range and depth of markets available are second to none. They have live streaming of lots of sports available too and below are some of the sports you can bet on and watch live with Coral.
- Football – including top quality action from Spain, Italy, France, Denmark, and Sweden
- Horse/Greyhound Racing – All UK and Irish races if you place a qualifying bet of £1
- Tennis – ATP and WTA matches including all the Grand Slams
- Ice Hockey
Coral Payment Methods – What are the options for making Deposits and Withdrawals?
Given that Coral is well established as one of the best known online betting sites around, it is no surprise that they have an excellent range of options for making deposits and withdrawals.
You can deposit via credit/debit cards like with most other bookies, but Coral also accept payment from a wide range of E-Wallets too, including PayPal. This is a huge positive as using PayPal has become very popular with punters and it is a very handy way to deposit and withdraw cash.
However, it is important to remember that a lot of the Coral promo code bonuses cannot be claimed if you use an e-wallet like PayPal, Skrill or Neteller to make a deposit so make sure to keep that in mind. Below you will find a list of all the available deposit and withdrawal options, times and limits with Coral.
Full List of all Coral Depositing and Withdrawal Methods in the UK
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Credit Card||£5 / No Minimum||2-5 Working Days|
|Debit Card||£5 / No Minimum||2-5 Working Days|
|Skrill 1 Tap||£5 / No Minimum||2-5 Working Days|
|PayPal||£5 / No Minimum||Up to 24 hrs|
|Skrill||£5 / No Minimum||Up to 24 hrs|
|Neteller||£5 / No Minimum||Up to 24 hrs|
|EcoPayz||£5 / No Minimum||Up to 24 hrs|
|PaySafeCard||£5 / No Minimum||Up to 24 hrs|
|Coral Connect Card||£5 / No Minimum||Instant|
|Bank Transfer||£5 / No Minimum||2-5 Working Days|
Coral Connect Card – Tell Me More
In the payments table above, not only are the Coral withdrawal times very good and, impressively, they are a minimum £5 deposit betting site, but you’ll have also noticed the Coral Connect card listed as an option. But what is it? Let’s explain briefly.
A Coral Connect card essentially lets you bet and collect winnings with Coral in one of the retail shops or online. They describe it as ‘an interactive multi-channel card’. It’s very convenient.
For example, say you’ve used cash out at Coral online – everyone loves Coral’s cashout – and have a nice online balance but Coral’s website is down so you can’t make a withdrawal to get your winnings. You then wander into a Coral retail shop and want to place a bet on the 13.10 at Towcester. You’ve got £2 left on your Coral Connect Card, but £18 in your online account. You can simply ask for your online winnings to be withdrawn to your Connect card. Simple. You now have £20 on your card to place that bet at Towcester.
Coral Mobile Betting – Does Coral have Mobile Betting Bonus Codes?
If you like to bet anywhere at any time you can do just that with Coral Mobile. If you use an android or apple device you can download the Coral App from the app store/play store. For users of other devices like Nokia, Windows or Blackberry you can bet on the move by using the Coral Web App.
The app is well designed and has a cool interface that closely resembles the Coral Desktop site. The native apps and web apps both work smoothly, pages load relatively quickly and overall, we were very impressed by the Coral mobile app.
Unfortunately, while some bookies like William Hill have promotions available specifically for punters who use their mobile app, Coral has no special mobile betting bonus codes or promotions.
However, you can still avail of the excellent promotions we outlined earlier on, and if you sign up via the Coral mobile app you can bet £5 to get £20 in free bets. Terms and conditions apply though, so check those out before signing up to ensure you qualify for the Coral sign up bonus. You do not need a Coral promo code to get the sign-up offer.
Customer Support – Help with Coral Promo Codes if you need it!
If you are betting with a site for the first time it is important to know that they value their customers and treat them well. Providing good customer service is essential in our opinion and Coral score very well in this area.
Sometimes you might have a query on how Coral promo codes work or maybe on a bet you placed. It is nice to be able to get a quick answer and Coral’s customer service is up there with the best in the industry.
If you do need to get in touch with Coral or you need help with Coral Promo Codes there are a decent number of options available. Live chat is probably the most convenient and quickest way to get any questions answered, but there are other options and we list all the contact details for Coral below.
Coral Contact Details And Help
- Help Section – Hundreds of FAQs on all aspects of Coral.
- Live Chat – Get in touch via Live Chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email – You can email Coral any queries via the ‘Send Email’ link.
- Phone – Freephone: 0800 44 00 11 (8am-10pm UK time).
- Twitter – Coral now have a dedicated Twitter page to deal with customer questions [email protected]
- Post – Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Ltd, Suite 711, 1st Floor, Europort, Europort Road, Gibraltar.
Coral Promo Codes – Not A Bad Sign Up Offer And An Excellent Option For Betting On Sports
There is no Coral Promo Code required for their sportsbook sign up offer. Simply sign up, deposit £5 and place a £5 bet at odds of 1/2 or bigger to instantly receive 4 x £5 free bet tokens. You don’t need a Coral Promo Code to get the welcome offers for Coral Poker, Casino or Bingo either.
Coral is also renowned for running regular and innovative betting promotions for existing customers and they have a wide range of sports available to stream live. With excellent customer service too, we think that Coral is at the top of the list of the best UK betting sites. You should definitely consider opening an account with Coral.
If you sign up with Coral you do not need a Coral promo code to get their decent sign-up offer. All you need to do is sign up, make a deposit and place a qualifying £5 bet at odds of ½ (1.50) or bigger. You will then receive 4 x £5 free bet tokens and you can use those to bet on any sport you like. Terms and conditions and wagering requirements apply so check Coral for full details.
At the time of writing, Coral does not have a no deposit bonus promo code offer. Not many bookies have no deposit offers now and Coral are no different. There are welcome bonuses available for Coral Bingo, Coral Poker and Coral Casino and Slots and no promo code is required. You will need to make a deposit and spend a certain amount to get the welcome offers. You can find out more information in the relevant section on welcome bonuses further up this page.
PayPal is one of the most popular e-wallets out there and there are few better options for depositing and withdrawing cash. It is surprising that more bookies do not accept PayPal as a payment method, but gladly Coral do. Remember though, you won’t qualify for some promotions if you use PayPal to deposit cash so make sure to keep that in mind.