Are there Betfair Promo Codes for their Online Casino?
For new and existing customers, you don’t need to enter a promo code to enjoy Betfair’s promotions away from the Sportsbook at present, but new customers can take advantage of a great Betfair Live Casino offer.
This is for anyone who’s yet to use Betfair Casino. If you’ve just bet on sports previously then you can get this promo.
What is the offer? Up to a £100 bonus, matching your initial buy-in at 100%. Fabulous.
How does it work exactly? Let us talk you through it:
- Click on the ‘Use Bonus Code’ button above and head to Betfair Casino
- If you’re a new customer, register to the site
- If you’re a regular sports bettor, sign-in to your account
- Deposit a minimum of £10 to claim the promotion
- Wagering requirements on the bonus are 45x and different games contribute differently
As always, check out the full terms and conditions before diving in. The Key Terms are as follows:
- New UK and Ireland customers only.
- Minimum Buy-in claim – £10.
- Deposits made with Skrill or Neteller will not qualify.
- Initial buy-in matched at 100% up to a maximum of £100.
- Wagering requirements on the bonus of 45x.
- Wagering contributions apply.
- Roulette and Blackjack carry 50% weighting.
- Bonus is valid for 7 days.
- Full T&C’s apply – Gamble Responsibly – begambleaware.org.
Betfair – Are There Any No Deposit Bonus Codes?
There aren’t any no deposit bonus codes available at Betfair’s sportsbook currently, but that’s not to say there won’t be any in future, so keep an eye on the everchanging promotions.
Although there are not any No Deposit promo codes for their sports betting customers, there is one for casino lovers.
We’ve got a separate review dedicated to Betfair Casino, so check that out to find out all the key terms and conditions associated with this offer, but, essentially, it’s a promo that gives you 25 free spins.
An important part of this no deposit bonus to note is that you must verify your account using Betfair’s SMS verification tool to receive the free spins, but it’s all very straightforward.
Which Betfair Promo Code is available for Existing Customers?
At the time of writing, there aren’t any further sports betting promo codes on offer at Betfair but do keep your eyes peeled for any new promotions that come about as the year goes on.
Now, we know what you’re thinking, it’s frustrating that there’s not a Betfair promo code available to existing customers. However, that’s not to say there are no offers available whatsoever, because that would be a lie.
Betfair’s Existing Customer Offers for Sports Betting – What’s Available?
Currently, there are 10 promotions for existing customers to make use of at Betfair that don’t require a promo code to enjoy them. Here are a few of the best Betfair Bonuses on offer right now:
- Acca Boost – You can win up to 50% more on your first accumulator of the week with this promo. Your acca must be at least a treble and the maximum stake is £25. The more selections you have in your acca, the bigger the bonus if it’s a winner. It starts at 5% for three selections, going up in increments of 5 right up to 50% for 10 or more selections.
- ITV Racing – This is a great one for horse racing lovers. Place a single bet on any race that’s televised live on ITV that day and if your horse wins at SP odds of 3/1 or more, you’ll get a free bet matching the value of your bet up to a maximum of £25.
- Rewards4Racing – There’s no real monetary benefit from this promo but you can enjoy racing tickets, upgrades, and experiences at over 30 racecourses in the UK courtesy of Betfair’s Rewards4Racing points scheme. Join for free via a link in the promo and you will collect one point for every £1 staked on their sportsbook.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Not an individual promo as such, but Betfair are proud to shout from the rooftops that they have the best odds on Rugby, ATP Tennis, Cricket, Premier League Football as well as being best odds guaranteed on all UK and Irish Horse Racing.
As you no doubt already know, online betting sites are always striving to offer the best promotions possible, thus they are constantly changing, for the better usually, but these are the best promotions currently available.
The Betfair Brand – Everything You Need to Know
Betfair started as an online betting Exchange and, after years of being loved by many punters across the globe, they then decided to open up a sportsbook in 2012. They’ve not looked back since.
After a ridiculously large merger with Paddy Power in 2015, their group, Paddy Power Betfair is now the world’s largest online betting company.
Being licensed in the UK, they’re fully compliant with the GB Gambling Commission and take problem gambling extremely seriously, which is great to see.
Customer security is also at the top of their list, so if you have to undergo strict ID checks then please understand the situation – it’s the norm nowadays and every Betfair customer can rest safe in the knowledge that their data is safe.
As already touched upon earlier, not only do their offer sports betting, you can get stuck into plenty of other products and features, including:
- Betfair Casino
- Betfair Live Casino
- Betfair Arcade
- Vegas Slots
Betfair – What Sports Can I Bet On?
Betfair is one of the best online betting sites when it comes to the sports and markets available for punters to bet on. Live streaming also keeps the in-play fanatics happy, and they offer great value when their prices are compared to other top bookies.
Some of the main sports you can bet on include:
- American Football
Betfair Payment Methods – Do They Accept PayPal?
You don’t become one of the best online sports betting sites without being able to show off a tremendous variety of payment methods.
From e-wallets such as PayPal and Skrill right through to your basic credit card and bank transfer, Betfair has covered most methods of payment.
It’s worth reiterating here that Betfair tends to accept only PayPal along with credit cards and debit cards as far as their promotions are concerned, so please bear this in mind when you’re about to use a Betfair promo code.
There might even be a dedicated Betfair PayPal bonus in future, who knows? Other bookies have offered this type of promo in the past, so keep an eye out.
Betfair’s UK Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timescale
|Debit Card ||£5||£0.01||2-5 working days
|Credit Card||£5||£0.01||2-5 working days
|Neteller ||£12||£2||12-24 hours
|Bank Transfer||£10||£10||2-3 working days – next working day if UK Express
These are the current UK options, but more will be available if you live elsewhere in the world.
You’ll notice that all e-wallets and debit and credit cards have a really low withdrawal limit. Although there are no fees involved on Betfair’s side, do check you e-wallet’s key terms as some will charge a fee to withdraw any funds back to an account.
Betfair Mobile Betting Bonus Codes – Are There Any?
Betfair’s sportsbook is available on your device via a mobile app or by using their mobile site via your phone’s browser. They’ve also got separate apps for each product, so in the Google Play or Apple stores, if you do a search for Betfair you’ll see apps for:
- Sports Betting
- Betfair Exchange Betting
- Betfair Exchange Games
- Live Casino
At the time of writing, Betfair doesn’t have a promo code specific to mobile betting, but this could well change in the future as they’re always looking to be the best and to stand out from the crowd. You can, however, download any of their apps or use their mobile site to enjoy the same offers currently available for new and existing customers on a desktop.
Betfair Customer Service – Bonus Code Help Is Available
One of the best betting sites in the UK. One of the best customer support teams in the UK. These two go hand in hand and Betfair are right up there with the very best.
Due to the manual nature of promo codes and bonus codes, there’s room for human error, and it does happen sometimes. Betfair’s customer support team are great in this regard, as long as you don’t fly off the handle and blame them.
If you get in touch via live chat, social media, email or by whatever means after forgetting to add a promotion code, often they’ll add it manually for you, so you don’t miss out.
Betfair Customer Support – How Can I Contact Them?
If you need a question answered, here’s a list of all the customer support options available to you as a Betfair punter:
- Live Chat – available 24/7 and the most popular way to get in touch. Expect to be waiting for only a few seconds before being connected to someone, even at relatively busy periods.
- FAQs – Available I the Betfair Help Centre, you’ll find over 350 common questions with decent answers that may mean you don’t need to worry about trying to get in touch by other means.
- Email – There’s no direct email address, however, there is a ‘message us’ section on their site which acts as an email. It’ll be sent directly to the customer service team who will typically reply within 2 hours.
- Phone – An effective way to get in touch if you need to get your point across.
- Twitter – Available @BetfairCS between 7am and 11pm UK time, they’re pretty good at getting back to within a few minutes.
- Facebook – Very much the same as Twitter in that they’ll reply quickly as it’s manned by the same core customer support team.
Betfair Promo Codes – A Top Online Sports Betting Site with A Fantastic New Customer Welcome Bonus
Betfair’s promo code for new customers is a good one, which is one of the reasons why they’re thought so highly of in the iGaming industry.
Are they one of the best online betting sites in the UK? Without a doubt. Let’s not forget that as well as a great sports betting site, they also offer tremendous casino, arcade and poker products.
You won’t be disappointed if you decide to take the plunge and sign up with Betfair, give them a go.
Betfair Promo Code FAQs
Is there a new customer promo code available at Betfair?
Betfair currently offers a decent welcome bonus for their sportsbook. Enter the Betfair promo code ZBBC01, place five single £10 bets and get a £20 free bet. You can use this tactic five times, which will total £100 in free bets.
Does Betfair accept PayPal?
Yes. Not only do they accept PayPal as a payment method, but there are no fees involved and they also include PayPal in their betting promotions, whereas a lot of other bookies exclude all e-wallets.
Does Betfair have a Casino?
Yes. If you ever get bored of the casino and sports betting, they also offer products such as poker, slots, and bingo, so make sure you check out our Betfair Casino review for a more in-depth look into the wonderful world of roulette and blackjack amongst other features.