Videoslots Review & Bonuses
You’ve found the Videoslots bonus code review, welcome! If you want a top online casino bonus, you’ve come to the right place. Sit back, or stand, relax and enjoy the next few minutes as this page runs you through the very latest Videoslots Casino promotions and bonuses, along with detailing all the important information surrounding payment methods, trust, and customer support; the crucial details you’d expect from an online casino licensed in the UK.
Videoslots Casino – Top Five Features
- An incredible selection of slots
- Generous weekend bonuses
- A solid welcome offer for new customers
- Top casino games providers including NetEnt
- Numerous payment options
Videoslots Casino – Claim Your 100% Matched Deposit Bonus and Free Spins!
Let’s begin by saying that there’s no Videoslots bonus code to remember for the welcome offer, but there are some important snippets to understand in order to claim it.
The welcome offer is a first deposit bonus, which is well worth taking advantage of straight away as it’s 100% matched deposit up to a whopping £200. This is certainly a solid welcome bonus in comparison to other online betting sites, so get involved. Granted, it’s not the very best, but £200 is not to be sniffed at. Not only that, but you will also receive 11 welcome spins right after your initial deposit.
It’s pretty easy to understand – all you need to do is deposit a minimum of £10. As mentioned, there’s no Videoslots bonus code, but you do need to go to My Profile > My Bonuses to activate the welcome bonus, so don’t forget to do this. The 100% bonus up to £200 will be paid in 10% increments to your main account balance. The wagering requirements for this promotion are set at 35x. You’ll also receive 11 free spins for the Starburst slot.
Carry on reading to understand the full T&Cs.
How Do I use the Videoslots Casino £200 Welcome Bonus?
Follow these simple steps to be well on your way to enjoying life at Videoslots.
- Click the image above or the green ‘Claim Bonus’ button at the beginning of this review to head over to Videoslots Casino.
- Sign up for a new account and follow the registration process.
- Deposit a minimum of £10 into your account.
- Go to My Profile > My Bonuses to activate your welcome offer once you’ve successfully deposited.
- Your first deposit will be matched at 100% up to a maximum of £200.
- Bonus will then be paid in 10% increments.
- Wagering requirements apply, as is the case with all casino welcome offers.
- Your 11 free spins can be used on the Starburst slot only.
- Play any slot or table game apart from Jackpot games to begin your journey of meeting the wagering requirements.
What are the Key Terms and Conditions of the Videoslots Casino Bonus?
All of the best UK online casinos will have specific terms and conditions to adhere to with any welcome bonus. The Videoslots T&Cs are as fair and reasonable as they come.
Have a read of the key terms for the Videoslots welcome bonus to understand what’s required from you as a punter.
- New customers only.
- Minimum deposit is £10.
- To activate your bonus, go to My Profile > My Bonuses.
- Wagering is set at 35x for this welcome offer.
- There is no Videoslots bonus code to enter.
- You must complete the wagering requirements within 60 days.
- Jackpot games do not contribute towards the wagering requirements.
- Any bonus money will be paid in 10% increments.
- 11 welcome spins to be used on Starburst slot only.
- Full Videoslots T&C’s apply.
Wagering Requirements – Which Games Contribute the Most?
Different games carry different weight when it comes to meeting the wagering requirements of the welcome offer. We’ll outline the differences here so you know exactly which games to probably avoid.
The wagering requirement for the Videoslots promotion is based on the RTP (return to players) on a specific game. A game with 96% RTP contributes 100% to the wagering requirement, a game with 95% RTP contributes 125%, but a game with 97% RTP contributes just 75%. Understood so far? Good.
Let’s dig a little deeper as you, like us, probably need a little more info to understand why. Every 0.01% over 96% RTP of a specific game is 0.25% less (max 75%) of a contribution to the bonus wagering requirement. Every 0.01% under 96% RTP of a specific game is 0.25% extra (max 75%) towards the contribution of the wagering requirement. Hopefully, that clears it up for you.
Where are the RTPs listed for each game?
Right here – www.videoslots.com/payout-ratios/. Make sure you select the Theoretical view of the RTP and not the Actual view.
Is there a Videoslots Casino No Deposit Bonus Code?
There isn’t a no deposit Videoslots bonus code floating around at the moment, but please do keep checking back as that could change in the future, especially if we are able to negotiate an exclusive bonus for visitors to bonus-codes.com
Although there’s not a no deposit bonus code at Videoslots, they compensate for that spectacularly with a decent promotion for existing customers.
Videoslots Bonus Code – What’s Available for Existing Customers?
As with the welcome offer, there’s no need to enter a Videoslots bonus code with any existing promotion. You will, however, want to get involved when you see what’s on offer.
It’s always good to have a promo code to enter, especially if it’s unique and exclusive to you. Don’t let the lack of one distract you from the fact that the promotions are just as good without one. The important thing is that the online betting site offers good promotions and bonuses on a consistent basis.
What are Some of the Videoslots Casino Promotions for Existing Customers?
They have a couple of enticing promos at the moment to wet the appetite, both without a Videoslots bonus code. Let’s elaborate.
- Weekend Booster Win up to £300 every single day. How good is that?! Videoslots love to reward their existing customers, so every Friday they accumulate all the spins you would have made the previous week and pay you a guaranteed win called the Weekend Booster. Simply deposit and bet on anything apart from video slots and progressive slots to get your weekend booster. It’s calculated on theoretical RTP minus operating costs, multiplied by 25. My Account > Weekend Booster will give you all the info you need to know.
- Casino Races It’s essentially a race to win a share of £90,000 each week. Every spin on a slot gives you points depending on the stake value. The more points you get, the more chance you have of winning a share of £90,000. Each casino race will pay out to the top 1128 players, so you have a chance!
How Many Points Do You Earn Per Spin?
- £0.20 = 1 point
- £0.40 = 2 points
- £0.60 = 3 points
- £0.80 = 4 points
- £1.00 = 5 point
- £1.50 = 6 points
- £2+ = 8 points
Who are Videoslots Casino – The Important Information
Videoslots has been around since 2011 after being set up by a few Swedish casino enthusiasts, but it’s probably not an online casino that springs to mind if you’re ever asked what the top online betting sites are in the UK. However, as they hold a UK license from the UK Gambling Commission, you can rest assured they are safe, secure, and a solid casino to bet with.
Their aim is to create a unique entertainment destination for their players, and their vision and brand values are slowly edging them towards that status. Some would argue that they’re already there, but others may argue that they’re lacking in certain areas.
With a prominent link right at the top of their website on responsible gaming, it’s clear to see that they strive to look after all of their players. If you ever need support in this regard, their responsible gaming page has all the contact information you may need to seek help from the likes of GamCare, BeGambleAware or Gordon House.
Which Games Can I Bet on at Videoslots Casino?
It’ll probably be easier to let you know what’s not available as there are so many – over 2200 if you want to put a figure on it. Here are some of the popular choices:
- Book of Dead
- Splash Tastic
- Danger High Voltage
- Aztec Idols
- Extra Chilli
- Flame Busters
- Diamond Mine
We can’t forget the providers. There are many software providers at Videoslots keeping players entertained 24 hours a day. As an avid online casino user, you probably know quite a few, but here are some of the software providers available at Videoslots Casino:
- Microgaming Quickfire
- Williams Interactive
- Play´n GO
Videoslots Casino Payment Methods – What Options Are Available?
Videoslots has been around for a long time now, so it’s great to see that 2020 is the year they finally introduced PayPal as a payment option in the UK. There are many other options available too and all of them, including the other e-wallets, are included in the promotions. There’s no payment method discrimination here, which is great news as so many other online betting sites exclude some payment methods from their welcome offers and promos for existing customers.
Videoslots Casino Deposit and Withdrawal Methods in the UK – The Complete List
|Min Deposit & Withdrawal
|£10 / £10
|3-5 Working Days
|£10 / £10
|Up to 2 Working Days
|£10 / £10
|Within 12 Hours
|£10 / £10
|Within 12 Hours
|£10 / £10
|Within 12 Hours
|£10 / N/A
|£10 / £10
|Within 12 Hours
|£10 / N/A
Videoslots Casino Mobile Betting – Is There A Mobile Videoslots Bonus Code?
There isn’t a specific Videoslots bonus code for mobile users sadly. There’s no mobile promotion either and we’re not sure if there ever will be one as they do not offer a mobile app.
There is a mobile version of the website, which is very quick and easy to use, but the fact there’s no been a mobile casino promotion in the past from Videoslots suggests to us that there won’t be one in the future, but we could be wrong. As we always say, keep checking back for the most up to date promotions – we’ll list them all here as and when they become available, including mobile bonuses.
Videoslots Bonus Code Customer Service – Getting the Fundamentals Spot On
When it comes to bonus code and promo codes, it’s absolutely paramount that an online casino has a top-notch customer support department if they want to attract the best players. The simple reason being that bonus codes are a manual process, so if you forget to add one in for whatever reason, you want a member of the Videoslots team to help you out quickly.
Videoslots Casino’s live chat service is 24/7, which is music to everyone’s ears as that means you can still get help in a matter of seconds if you’re playing a slot in the early hours. You can call, email or even write to Videoslots if you really want, but live chat is the best way of getting in touch if you want a quick turnaround.
What are the Customer Service Options at Videoslots Casino?
- FAQs – Before you choose any other way of getting in touch with Videoslots, consider their in-depth FAQs if your question is a general one. It’ll save you a lot of time, honestly.
- 24/7 Live Chat – The best way to get an issue resolved in many punters’ opinions. Even at busy periods, you’re waiting no longer than a minute to connect with someone at Videoslots who can help you.
- Email – Available at [email protected] or via a contact form on the Videslots Casino website, expect to receive a reply with 24 hours.
- Phone – There’s no direct number to call them on, but they give you the option of filling in a contact form for a call back. Live chat would probably be the better option here, but if you prefer speaking to someone on the phone rather than a computer screen, this could be for you.
- Letter – Videoslots Limited, Europa Business Centre, Level 3-701, Dun Karm Street, Birkirkara, Malta is the address you need. We wouldn’t even like to guess when a reply would be forthcoming. Expect to be waiting a while if you want to use this method.
VideoSlots Bonus Codes – A Real Casino Online
That’s the strapline they lead with on their About Us page – A Real Casino Online. We have to agree with them, it’s as real as they come.
There’s a great welcome bonus that doesn’t require a Videoslots bonus code and mix that in with top class customer support and some fantastic promotions for existing customers and you’ve got an impressive online betting site. You won’t be disappointed if you choose to bet at Videoslots Casino.
Videoslots Casino Bonus Code FAQs
Does Videoslots Casino accept PayPal?
Yes, Videoslots accepts PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method. Please note, however, that you’re only allowed one withdrawal per day free of charge. Any additional withdrawals are subject to a £2.50 fee.
Can I Trust Videoslots Casino?
Yes. You may visit initially and think that the site is a little dated in places, but Videoslots is regulated and licensed by the UKGC, making them a safe choice as an online casino to start betting with.
Is there a Videoslots bonus code available?
There is a welcome bonus available that doesn’t require any sort of Videoslots bonus code to be entered. Deposit up to £200 and get a 100% deposit bonus & 11 welcome spins! A solid new customer offer that you should take advantage of if you’ve not yet got a Videoslots account.
Does Videoslots offer free video slots?
Yes. You can try some slots in demo mode before betting real money on them. This allows you to initially get a feel for them and whether they’re your type of slot or not. A useful try before you buy kind of tactic, which works well with players.