Paddy Power Promo Code – New Customers Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet!
Paddy Power is a bookie that needs no introduction. They are one of the biggest players in the industry and if you sign up using the Paddy Power promo code YSKAEE you will get a risk free first £20 bet.
That isn’t all though, as Paddy Power has separate welcome offers for Games and Casino too. If you want to know if any Paddy Power promo codes are needed to get these super offers then you better keep on reading!
Paddy Power – Top Five Features
- Globally recognised brand with some cool welcome offers.
- Paddy Power holds a license from the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority
- Live streaming available on mobile apps and desktop site
- A top-quality mobile app with native apps for Android and Apple users and a cool Web App for other devices
- One of the best bookies around when it comes to promotions for existing customers
Paddy Power Promo Code – A Risk-Free £20 Bet
Paddy Power may be one of the biggest betting sites on the planet, but they have taken no chances with their sportsbook welcome offer. If you open an account with Paddy Power you will get a £20 risk-free bet if you use the correct promo code when signing up.
When you decide to register, make sure to enter the Paddy Power promo code YSKAEE. If you fail to enter the promo code you won’t qualify for the risk-free first bet offer.
After you have signed up using the Paddy Power promo code YSKAEE make a first deposit of minimum £10. Only deposits made using debit cards and Apple Pay will qualify. Deposits made using any other payment methods (Neteller, PayPal, Skrill etc.) will not qualify for this offer.
Once you have registered and deposited, simply place a £20 sportsbook bet. No odds restrictions apply. If your bet wins, super! If it loses, then Paddy Power will refund your losing stake as cold, hard cash!
Your stake will be refunded if you lose your bet within an hour and you can spend the cash however you like! You can find out exactly how to get the Paddy Power promo code and welcome offer below.
Paddy Power Promo Code – How do I get the Paddy Power welcome offer?
- Visit Paddy Power by using one of our links or by clicking the image above.
- Sign up using the Paddy Power promo code YSKAEE.
- Make a deposit via Apple Pay or debit card.
- Place a sportsbook bet of minimum £20.
- If your bet loses Paddy Power will refund your losing stake as CASH!
What are the Paddy Power Sign Up Offer Key Terms and Conditions?
Check out some of the key terms and conditions of the Paddy Power sportsbook welcome offer below.
- New customers 18 years or older only.
- UK and Irish residents qualify for this offer.
- Use the Paddy Power promo code YSKAEE when signing up.
- If your first ever £20 minimum bet loses you get your money back.
- There are no minimum odds in place.
- Refund processed within 1 hour.
- Only bets placed using money deposited by debit cards and Apple Pay qualify.
- Sign up offer is limited to one per person.
- Full terms and conditions apply, check the Paddy Power website for full details.
Paddy Power Promo Code – Is there a No Deposit Bonus Code?
Stricter regulations implemented by the Gambling Commission sparked a decline in the availability of no deposit bonuses. There is no Paddy Power promo code for a no deposit bonus as they do not have any offers of this type.
You will need a Paddy Power promo code to qualify for their sportsbook risk-free £20 first bet welcome offer as we outlined earlier. No promo codes are required for the Paddy Power Games or Poker welcome offers, but you do need a Paddy Power promo code for the Games welcome offer (find out what it is further below).
Paddy Power has a reputation for running some of the very best sports betting promotions and specials. You can find out more about some of their best current promotional offers in the next section.
Are there Paddy Power Promo Codes for Existing Customers?
No Paddy Power Promo codes are needed for any of their current promotions for existing customers. They have a fine selection of specials across a wide range of sports and you can find out more about some of the best ones available at the time of writing below…
What are Paddy Power’s Existing Customer Promotions for Sports Betting?
When we were writing this article the following promotions were the strongest on offer from Paddy Power.
- Paddy Power Rewards ClubWe love to see loyalty being rewarded and that is exactly what Paddy Power do with their Rewards Club. If you place five £10 bets between Monday and Sunday on sports or virtuals, Paddy will give you a £10 free bet. Minimum odds or combined odds per £10 qualifying bet of 1/2 (1.5) or bigger. Free bet must be used within 7 days, check Paddy Power for full terms and conditions.
- Paddy Power Soccer 2 UPIf you are a fan of the Premier League, Champions League or La Liga and you like placing single bets in the pre-match win-draw-win markets, this special is well worth checking out. If your team takes a two-goal lead you get paid as a winner, regardless of the end result. Max payout is £2500 and this offer does not stand for in-play bets. Other terms and conditions may apply, check Paddy Power for details.
- Paddy Power NFL 14 UPFor those who are nuts about the NFL the Paddy Power 14 UP offer is definitely worth taking advantage of. For all games shown live in full on Sky Sports or BBC, if you place a pre-match win single on either team and they take a 14 point lead, you get paid as a winner even if they fail to win. Maximum payout is £2500 and check Paddy Power for further terms and conditions.
There are a lot more promos and specials available and they are updated regularly, so keep an eye on the Paddy Power promotions page for new offers.
Are there Paddy Power Promo Codes for Online Casino and Games?
Paddy Power has some superb welcome offers for Casino and Games. Find out more below…
Paddy Power Games Welcome Offer – £50 Bonus + 100 Free Spins
New Paddy Power Games players can avail of a cool sign up offer by entering Paddy Power promo code PAS100 when registering. If you sign up for a new casino account and make a deposit of £10, Paddy Power will give you £50 in bonus funds and 100 free spins.
All deposits made via e-wallets are excluded from this offer. You must turn over the value of the bonus 35x before you can make any withdrawals. Maximum winnings from this bonus are capped at £500.
Free spins will be released once you have fully redeemed the welcome bonus. Some games do not count in full towards the turnover requirements. You can find out more from the table we have included below our list of key terms and conditions.
Paddy Power Games Welcome Offer Key Terms And Conditions
- New Customers from UK & IRL only.
- Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo.
- Bonus wagering x35 on eligible games.
- Winnings from bonus capped at £500.
- Spins available after bonus is redeemed/lost.
- Opt-in required.
- Full T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Games Bonus – Games % Towards Wagering Requirements
|Slots (exc double up options)||100%|
|Arcade, scratch cards, fixed odds games (excluding Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel)||100%|
|Roulette (All Varieties excluding Zero Roulette)||50%|
|Card Games (All excluding Red Dog, Casino Hold’em, Casino War & Wild Vikings)||25%|
|Blackjack (All excluding Pontoon, Surrender, Switch, Zero & Stravaganza)||25%|
|Sic Bo, Craps, Video Poker (all)||0%|
|Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War,
Casino Hold’em, Wild Vikings & Stravaganza
|Zero Games, Blackjack Surrender & all double options on Slots, Video Poker, Live Casino Games||0%|
Who is Paddy Power And Are They Trustworthy?
Paddy Power has long been established as one of Britain’s best bookies. They have a big high street presence and they are leaders in the online betting industry.
An Irish company with headquarters in Dublin, Paddy Power is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. You can rest assured that your sensitive personal data will be kept safe as all Paddy Power transactions are encrypted using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Paddy Power started out mainly as a sportsbook but now they have hugely popular Casino, Live Casino, Poker and Games suites available. Paddies also recently finalised a deal with one of the best casino software providers around – Play’n Go. Their games will be integrated into Paddy Power’s offering, which means that there will be even more games to choose from!
You can also stream lots of sporting action live at Paddy Power, and you can find out more from the list below.
What Sports Can I Bet On and Stream live With Paddy Power?
Paddy Power has a huge amount of sports for punters to bet on, and you can stream plenty of events live. Horse racing requires you to place a qualifying minimum £1 bet before you can access the live stream. For other sports, all you need is a positive account balance. Below is a list of some of the sports you can bet on and watch with Paddy Power.
- Horse Racing
Paddy Power Payment Methods – What are the options for making Deposits and Withdrawals?
Paddy Power may be one of the biggest betting sites in the UK but they do not have as many banking options as you might expect. We always recommend checking out the payment options before signing up with a new bookie and the more options there are, the better.
Some deposit methods do not qualify for the various sign up offers so make sure to check out the terms and conditions of all offers and promotions. You can check out all the payment methods available with Paddy Power in the table below.
Full List of all Paddy Power Depositing and Withdrawal Methods in the UK
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Debit Card||£5 / £10||2-3 Working Days|
|Bank Transfer (Desktop only)||£5 / £10||1-5 Working Days|
|Neteller (Desktop only)||£5 / £10||1-4 Hours|
|PayPal||£5 / £10||1-4 Hours|
|Skrill||£5 / £10||1-4 Hours|
|Paysafecard||£5 / N/A||N/A|
|PP Cash Card||£1 / £1||Instant|
|Apple Pay||£5 / 10||1-4 Hours|
Paddy Power Mobile Betting – Does Paddy Power have Mobile Betting Promo Codes?
Betting on the go is increasing in popularity all the time and Paddy Power has some of the best mobile betting apps around. They have Native Apps for Apple (iOS) and Android devices and if you use another type of device you can bet on the move by using the Paddy Power Web App.
The Paddy Power mobile and web apps work smoothly and they are very nicely designed. Page load times are minimal and you can also stream live sports anywhere at any time on the Paddy Power Mobile and Web Apps.
Unfortunately, unlike William Hill, Paddy Power do not have any promotions aimed specifically at mobile users. However, you can still avail of all the sports, casino, games and bingo promotions that are on the desktop site if you are using the Paddy Power mobile/web app.
If you like to bet and watch on the move, the Paddy Power Mobile and Web Apps are well worth a shot, so sign up and find out what all the fuss is about!
Customer Support – Help with Paddy Power Promo Codes if you need it!
We place huge importance on whether a betting site offers quality customer service. It can tell a lot about how good a betting site is and the Paddy Power customer service is second to none.
If you have any questions or queries there are a number of ways you can get in touch with the Paddy Power customer service team. Your first stop should be their FAQs section as the chances are you will find an answer to your question there.
If that doesn’t provide you with a solution you can get in touch via email, Twitter, phone (24/7) or live chat (24/7). You can find a handy list of the main contact details for Paddy Power below.
Paddy Power Contact Details
- FAQs – Find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- Live Chat – Operators available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone – Freephone: UK: 08000 565 275 (24 Hours)
- Twitter – @askpaddypower
- Post – Flutter Entertainment, Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4.
Paddy Power Promo Codes – A Great Selection Of Sign Up Offers And Live Streaming Of Sports
If you are considering opening an account with Paddy Power we wouldn’t put you off. If you sign up for their sportsbook using the promo code YSKAEE you will qualify for their cool £20 risk-free first bet offer.
Paddy Power is well known for running loads of innovative and original promotions for existing customers and they have separate sign up offers for Casino, Games, Bingo and Poker. With live streaming of sports available too, if you are looking for a new bookie you could do a lot worse than sign up with Paddy Power.
Paddy Power FAQs
Do I Need a Paddy Power Promo Code for their sportsbook sign up offer?
Yes. A Paddy Power promo code is required to get their sportsbook sign up offer of a risk-free first bet of £20. If you sign up using the Paddy Power Promo Code YSKAEE, you will qualify once you make a first deposit using Apple Pay or debit cards. Once you have signed up and deposited, place a £20 bet and if it loses you will get your money back.
Does Paddy Power have live streaming of any sports?
When it comes to live sports streaming you can count on Paddy Power. If you are a horse racing punter you only have to place a qualifying bet of minimum £1 to view any UK, Irish or South African race. You can also stream certain football, tennis and basketball events if you have a positive account balance. Streaming is also available on the Paddy Power mobile and web apps.
Does Paddy Power Accept PayPal?
We are delighted to report that Paddy Power accepts PayPal as a payment method. Best of all, you will still qualify for their sportsbook welcome offer if you deposit via PayPal. However, deposits made via Neteller, Skrill or any other e-wallets will not qualify. PayPal is one of the most convenient payment methods around and it is a huge plus that Paddy Power accepts PayPal.
What Casino Software Does Paddy Power Use?
A lot is the answer. The top software providers with games integrated at Paddy Power include:
- Playn’ GO
- Evolution Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming