Paddy Power Promo Code – New Customers Get A £10 Risk Free First Bet!
Paddy Power is a bookie that needs no introduction. They are one of the biggest players in the industry and if you sign up using the Paddy Power promo code YSKA00 you will get a risk free first £10 bet.
That isn’t all though, as Paddy Power have separate welcome offers for Games, Casino, Bingo and Poker too. If you want to know if any Paddy Power promo codes are needed to get these super offers then you better keep on reading!
Paddy Power – Top Five Features
- Globally recognised brand with some cool welcome offers.
- Paddy Power hold licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority
- Live streaming available on mobile apps and desktop site
- A top-quality mobile app with native apps for Android and Apple users and a cool Web App for other devices
- One of the best bookies around when it comes to promotions for existing customers
Paddy Power Promo Code – A Risk-Free £10 Bet
Paddy Power may be one of the biggest betting sites on the planet, but they have taken no chances with their sportsbook welcome offer. If you open an account with Paddy Power you will get a £10 risk free bet if you use the correct promo code when signing up.
When you decide to register, make sure to enter the Paddy Power promo code YSKA00. If you fail to enter the promo code you won’t qualify for the risk-free first bet offer.
After you have signed up using the Paddy Power promo code YSKA00 make a first deposit of minimum £10. Only deposits made using credit/debit cards and PayPal will qualify. Deposits made using any other payment methods (Neteller, Skrill etc.) will not qualify for this offer.
Once you have registered and deposited, simply place a £10 sportsbook bet. No odds restrictions apply. If your bet wins, super! If it loses, then Paddy Power will refund your losing stake as cold, hard cash!
Your stake will be refunded if you lose your bet within an hour and you can spend the cash however you like! You can find out exactly how to get the Paddy Power promo code and welcome offer below.
Paddy Power Promo Code – How do I get the Paddy Power welcome offer?
- Visit Paddy Power by using one of our links or by clicking the image above.
- Sign up using the Paddy Power promo code YSKA00.
- Make a minimum £10 deposit via PayPal or credit/debit card.
- Place a sportsbook bet of minimum £10.
- If your bet loses Paddy Power will refund your losing stake as CASH!
What are the Paddy Power Sign Up Offer Key Terms and Conditions?
Check out some of the key terms and conditions of the Paddy Power sportsbook welcome offer below.
- New customers 18 years or older only.
- UK and Irish residents qualify for this offer.
- Use the Paddy Power promo code YSKA00 when signing up.
- If your first ever £10 minimum bet loses you get your money back.
- There are no minimum odds in place.
- Refund processed within 1 hour.
- Only bets placed using money deposited by credit/debit cards and PayPal qualify.
- Sign up offer is limited to one per person.
- Further terms and conditions apply, check the Paddy Power website for full details.
Paddy Power Promo Code – Is there a No Deposit Bonus Code?
Stricter regulations implemented by the Gambling Commission sparked a decline in the availability of no deposit bonuses. There is no Paddy Power promo code for a no deposit bonus as they do not have any offers of this type.
You will need a Paddy Power promo code to qualify for their sportsbook risk-free £10 first bet welcome offer as we outlined earlier. No promo codes are required for the Paddy Power Casino or Poker welcome offers, but you do need a Paddy Power promo code for the Games welcome offer (find out what it is further below).
Paddy Power has a reputation for running some of the very best sports betting promotions and specials. You can find out more about some of their best current promotional offers in the next section.
Are there Paddy Power Promo Codes for Existing Customers?
No Paddy Power Promo codes are needed for any of their current promotions for existing customers. They have a fine selection of specials across a wide range of sports and you can find out more about some of the best ones available at the time of writing below…
What are Paddy Power’s Existing Customer Promotions for Sports Betting?
When we were writing this article the following promotions were the strongest on offer from Paddy Power.
- Paddy Power Rewards Club We love to see loyalty being rewarded and that is exactly what Paddy Power do with their Rewards Club. If you place five £10 bets between Monday and Sunday on sports or virtuals, Paddy will give you a £10 free bet. Minimum odds or combined odds per £10 qualifying bet of 1/2 (1.5) or bigger. Free bet must be used within 7 days, check Paddy Power for full terms and conditions.
- Paddy Power Soccer 2 UP If you are a fan of the Premier League, Champions League or La Liga and you like placing single bets in the pre-match win-draw-win markets, this special is well worth checking out. If your team takes a two-goal lead you get paid as a winner, regardless of the end result. Max payout is £2500 and this offer does not stand for in-play bets. Other terms and conditions may apply, check Paddy Power for details.
- Paddy Power NFL 14 UP For those who are nuts about the NFL the Paddy Power 14 UP offer is definitely worth taking advantage of. For all games shown live in full on Sky Sports or BBC, if you place a pre-match win single on either team and they take a 14 point lead, you get paid as a winner even if they fail to win. Maximum payout is £2500 and check Paddy Power for further terms and conditions.
There are a lot more promos and specials available and they are updated regularly, so keep an eye on the Paddy Power promotions page for new offers.
Are there Paddy Power Promo Codes for Online Casino, Games, Bingo or Poker?
Paddy Power has some superb welcome offers for Casino, Games, Bingo and Poker. Find out more below…
Paddy Power Casino Welcome Offer – Deposit £10 Get £40 + 20 Free Spins!
New Paddy Power Casino players can avail of a cool sign up offer and no Paddy Power promo code is required. If you sign up for a new casino account and make a deposit of £10, Paddy Power will give you £50 in bonus funds and 20 free spins.
Only deposits made via credit and debit cards qualify for this excellent offer. You must turn over the value of the bonus 35x before you can make any withdrawals. Maximum winnings from this bonus are capped at £500.
Free spins will be released once you have fully redeemed the welcome bonus. Some games do not count in full towards the turnover requirements. You can find out more from the table we have included below our list of key terms and conditions.
Paddy Power Casino Welcome Offer Key Terms And Conditions
- Only open to new Casino players resident in UK or Ireland.
- Deposits made via e-wallets like Neteller, PayPal or Skrill don’t qualify.
- Make a first deposit of £10 and ‘Claim Bonus’.
- Get a £40 bonus and 20 free spins.
- Bonus winnings capped at £500.
- Bonus total must be turned over 35x (£1400) before withdrawals can be made.
- Free spins will be awarded upon completion of bonus wagering requirements.
- Full T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Casino Bonus – Games % Towards Wagering Requirements
|Slots (exc double up options)||100%|
|Arcade, scratch cards, fixed odds games (excluding Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel)||100%|
|Roulette (All Varieties excluding Zero Roulette)||50%|
|Card Games (All excluding Red Dog, Casino Hold’em, Casino War & Wild Vikings)||25%|
|Blackjack (All excluding Pontoon, Surrender, Switch, Zero & Stravaganza)||25%|
|Sic Bo, Craps, Video Poker (all)||0%|
|Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War,
Casino Hold’em, Wild Vikings & Stravaganza
|Zero Games, Blackjack Surrender & all double options on Slots, Video Poker, Live Casino Games||0%|
Paddy Power Games Welcome Offer – Bet £10 To Get £30
If you are someone who enjoys playing games and slots this welcome offer will interest you massively. New Paddy Power Games customers can avail of a nice Games welcome offer if they use the Paddy Power promo codes PGCTV1 or PGCTV2.
Once you have signed up using one of the Paddy Power promo codes opt-in, place a £10 bet on the Daily Jackpots Collection of games and you will activate your £30 bonus. You must turn over the bonus amount 10x within 24 hours before any withdrawals can be made.
Check out some of the key terms and conditions of the Paddy Power Games welcome offer for new customers below.
Paddy Power Games Welcome Offer Key Terms And Conditions
- Offer open to all new Paddy Power Games customers.
- Use Paddy Power promo codes PGCTV1 or PGCTV2 and ‘Opt-In’.
- Bet £10 on Daily Jackpot Slots.
- Get a £30 bonus to be used on Daily Jackpot Slots.
- Bonus value must be turned over 10x.
- Bonus expires after 72 hours.
- Check Paddy Power for a full list of eligible games.
- Full T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Poker Welcome Offer – Deposit £5 To Get £15 In Bonuses!
The Paddy Power Poker client is one of the best around and if you sign up for an account you can get £15 in bonuses if you make a first deposit of £5. No Paddy Power Promo Code is needed to claim the poker welcome offer.
All you need to do is download the Paddy Power poker client/app, sign up, make a first deposit of £5 and earn at least one Power Point. You will get 2 x £5 Twister Tokens, a £5 Mobile Heads Up Tourney Token and 30 x “New Player Daily Freeroll Tickets”.
You will qualify for a 100% matched deposit offer up to £200, but to activate this bonus you first have to earn 13,700 Power Points within 90 days of signing up. Check out our table below on how to earn Power Points and check Paddy Power Poker for full terms and conditions.
|Poker Game||Points Earned|
|Cash/Ring Games||20 per £1 of Rake Paid|
|Sit N Go Tournaments||20 per £1 paid in fees|
|Multi-Table Tournaments||20 per £1 paid in fees|
Paddy Power Bingo Welcome Offer – Bet £10 to Get £40!
Paddy Power has recently added a Bingo suite and they have a cool welcome offer for new Bingo customers. No Paddy Power Promo Code is needed to claim the Bingo sign up bonus.
To claim this offer simply sign up for Paddy Power Bingo, deposit £10 and bet £10 within 30 days of opening your account. You will receive a £15 non-withdrawable bingo bonus and a £25 non-withdrawable slots bonus. Once you meet the turnover requirements (Bingo 5x; Slots 20x) you will be awarded your bonus.
Deposits made via e-wallets (PayPal, Skrill etc.) will not qualify for this offer. Other terms and conditions may apply, check Paddy Power for full details.
Who is Paddy Power And Are They Trustworthy?
Paddy Power has long been established as one of Britain’s best bookies. They have a big high street presence and they are leaders in the online betting industry.
An Irish company with headquarters in Dublin, Paddy Power is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. You can rest assured that your sensitive personal data will be kept safe as all Paddy Power transactions are encrypted using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Paddy Power started out mainly as a sportsbook but now they have hugely popular Casino, Live Casino, Poker and Games suites available. Best of all, you can stream lots of sporting action live and you can find out more from the list below.
What Sports Can I Bet On and Stream live With Paddy Power?
Paddy Power has a huge amount of sports for punters to bet on, and you can stream plenty of events live. Horse racing requires you to place a qualifying minimum £1 bet before you can access the live stream. For other sports, all you need is a positive account balance. Below is a list of some of the sports you can bet on and watch with Paddy Power.
- Horse Racing
Paddy Power Payment Methods – What are the options for making Deposits and Withdrawals?
Paddy Power may be one of the biggest betting sites in the UK but they do not have as many banking options as you might expect. We always recommend checking out the payment options before signing up with a new bookie and the more options there are, the better.
Paddy Power customers can deposit and withdraw funds via credit/debit cards, bank transfers, Paddy Power Cash Card and via a nice selection of e-wallets including PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, and Neteller.
Some deposit methods do not qualify for the various sign up offers so make sure to check out the terms and conditions of all offers and promotions. You can check out all the payment methods available with Paddy Power in the table below.
Full List of all Paddy Power Depositing and Withdrawal Methods in the UK
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Credit Card||£5 / £10||2-3 Working Days|
|Debit Card||£5 / £10||2-3 Working Days|
|Bank Transfer (Desktop only)||£5 / £10||1-5 Working Days|
|Neteller (Desktop only)||£5 / £10||1-4 Hours|
|PayPal||£5 / £10||1-4 Hours|
|Skrill||£5 / £10||1-4 Hours|
|Paysafecard||£5 / N/A||N/A|
|PP Cash Card||£1 / £1||Instant|
Paddy Power Mobile Betting – Does Paddy Power have Mobile Betting Promo Codes?
Betting on the go is increasing in popularity all the time and Paddy Power has some of the best mobile betting apps around. They have Native Apps for Apple (iOS) and Android devices and if you use another type of device you can bet on the move by using the Paddy Power Web App.
The Paddy Power mobile and web apps work smoothly and they are very nicely designed. Page load times are minimal and you can also stream live sports anywhere at any time on the Paddy Power Mobile and Web Apps.
Unfortunately, unlike William Hill, Paddy Power do not have any promotions aimed specifically at mobile users. However, you can still avail of all the sports, casino, games and bingo promotions that are on the desktop site if you are using the Paddy Power mobile/web app.
If you like to bet and watch on the move, the Paddy Power Mobile and Web Apps are well worth a shot, so sign up and find out what all the fuss is about!
Customer Support – Help with Paddy Power Promo Codes if you need it!
We place huge importance on whether a betting site offers quality customer service. It can tell a lot about how good a betting site is and the Paddy Power customer service is second to none.
If you have any questions or queries there are a number of ways you can get in touch with the Paddy Power customer service team. Your first stop should be their FAQs section as the chances are you will find an answer to your question there.
If that doesn’t provide you with a solution you can get in touch via email, Twitter, phone (24/7) or live chat (24/7). You can find a handy list of the main contact details for Paddy Power below.
Paddy Power Contact Details
- FAQs- Find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- Live Chat – Operators available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email- [email protected]
- Phone – Freephone: UK: 08000 565 275 (24 Hours)
- Twitter – @askpaddypower
- Post – Paddy Power Betfair, Belfield Office Park, Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4.
Paddy Power Promo Codes – A Great Selection Of Sign Up Offers And Live Streaming Of Sports
If you are considering opening an account with Paddy Power we wouldn’t put you off. If you sign up for their sportsbook using the promo code YSKA00 you will qualify for their cool £10 risk-free first bet offer.
Paddy Power is well known for running loads of innovative and original promotions for existing customers and they have separate sign up offers for Casino, Games, Bingo and Poker. With live streaming of sports available too, if you are looking for a new bookie you could do a lot worse than sign up with Paddy Power.
Paddy Power Promo Code FAQs
Do I Need a Paddy Power Promo Code for their sportsbook sign up offer?
Yes. A Paddy Power promo code is required to get their sportsbook sign up offer of a risk-free first bet of £10. If you sign up using the Paddy Power Promo Code YSKA00, you will qualify once you make a first deposit using PayPal or credit/debit cards. Once you have signed up and deposited, place a £10 bet and if it loses you will get your money back.
Do Paddy Power have live streaming of any sports?
When it comes to live sports streaming you can count on Paddy Power. If you are a horse racing punter you only have to place a qualifying bet of minimum £1 to view any UK, Irish or South African race. You can also stream certain football, tennis and basketball events if you have a positive account balance. Streaming is also available on the Paddy Power mobile and web apps.
Do Paddy Power Accept PayPal?
We are delighted to report that Paddy Power accepts PayPal as a payment method. Best of all, you will still qualify for their sportsbook welcome offer if you deposit via PayPal. However, deposits made via Neteller, Skrill or any other e-wallets will not qualify. PayPal is one of the most convenient payment methods around and it is a huge plus that Paddy Power accepts PayPal.