Fun88 Bonus Code – Get Up to £28 In Free Bets!
Fun88 is primarily a sportsbook, but they have a very nice casino suite too. New sportsbook customers can get up to £28 in free bets and no Fun88 Bonus Code is required.
All you need to do to get the Fun88 sign-up bonus is register, make a deposit using a credit or debit card and place six qualifying bets. Minimum stake is £10 and the maximum bonus is £28. To find out everything there is to know about this, and all the other Fun88 promotions, keep on reading!
Fun88 – Top Five Features
- Decent ‘bet and get’ sign up bonus of up to £28 in free bets
- Fun88 holds a license issued by the Great Britain Gambling Commission
- Nice Casino suite with lots of slots and games to choose from
- Good range of sports markets and some interesting promotions for existing customers
- One size fits all Web App that works smoothly across all platforms
Fun88 Bonus Code – New Customers Get Up To £28 In Free Bets
Fun88 is a bookmaker with strong roots in Asia but they are making a big effort to break into the UK Market. In their quest to attract new customers they have devised a decent sign-up offer that doesn’t require a Fun88 Bonus Code.
Claiming the Fun88 welcome bonus is not a simple process and to get the full amount you need to place six bets of £28. Odds restrictions apply to both single bets (min odds of evens (2.0)) and combi bets (min odds per leg 2/5 (1.4)). Minimum bet size is £10 and if stakes vary your bonus will be the lowest stake from all six of your qualifying bets.
Qualifying bets must be singles or accas placed on sports only and horse racing bets do not count. System bets like Lucky 15s or Yankees do not qualify either. Cash out bets cannot be used for this welcome offer and only the win part of each way bets count.
When you are making your initial deposit after registering your account make sure to use either a credit or debit card. Deposits made using Neteller or Skrill will not qualify for the Fun88 Welcome bonus.
Once you think you have placed six qualifying bets the bonus is not automatically applied. It is up to the customer to get in touch with Fun88 and let them know that their bonus is due. It should be applied to your account within 24 hours of you notifying Fun88.
Your free bet bonus token can be used on any sport apart from horse racing. You can use your bonus token for single, each way or acca bets but not for system bets. Find out exactly how to get the Fun88 welcome bonus below…
How do I get the Fun88 £28 Welcome Bonus?
- Use one of our links to visit Fun88 and open an account.
- Make a first deposit of minimum £10 using a credit or debit card.
- Place six qualifying bets at min odds of events (2.0) (singles) or 2/5 (1.4) per leg (accas).
- Horse racing and system bets do not qualify.
- Minimum stake is £10 and max bonus available is £28.
- Bonus calculated as the lowest stake of your six qualifying wagers.
- Contact Fun88 customer service team to get your bonus applied to your account.
- Bonus token cannot be used for horse racing or system bets and must be used within 5 days.
What are the Fun88 Welcome Offer Key Terms and Conditions?
More often than not there is more to welcome bonus offers than first meets the eye. Check out the key terms and conditions associated with the Fun88 welcome bonus below.
- New UK Customers Only.
- You must be aged 18 years or older.
- Deposits made using Neteller and Skrill do not qualify.
- No Fun88 bonus code is required for this welcome offer.
- You must place six bets minimum stake £10.
- Max bonus is £28.
- Horse racing bets do not count towards this offer.
- Bonus token will be equivalent to your lowest stake during all your qualifying bets.
- You must contact customer service to get your bonus token.
- Free Bet must be used within 5 days.
Fun88 Bonus Code – Is there an Additional No Deposit Bonus Code?
A few years ago no deposit bonuses were all the rage but Fun88, just like the vast majority of other bookies, have curtailed that type of bonus. There is no Fun88 no deposit bonus code as they do not have any such offer.
Fun88 do have a couple of very interesting promotions for existing customers, though. If you want to know more about these offers, keep on scrolling.
Is there a Fun88 Bonus Code for Existing Customer Promotions?
Fun88 are not exactly prolific when it comes to promotions for existing customers. The promotions they do have reflect Fun88’s focus on football betting. Below we list the best promotions on offer from Fun88 at the time of writing.
What Sports Betting Promotions do Fun88 have for existing customers?
If you are someone who likes to have a flutter on football, then Fun88 have a couple of specials that might tickle your fancy.
- Acca Protection The chances are that if you are a fan of betting on football you will be fond of placing acca bets. Accas give punters the opportunity to win big for relatively small stakes and it can be extremely frustrating if just one leg lets you down. If you place an acca with five legs or more with Fun88 and one leg loses, you will get your stake back as a bonus bet. Minimum stake is £5 and max refund is £50. Minimum odds per leg must be 7/10 (1.7) and in play/ante post bets do not qualify. Email your losing bet code number to the Fun88 customer service team and your bonus will be applied within 24 hours.
- 88 Minute Goal Offer In Major Leagues The only other promotion that Fun88 had at the time of writing was their 88-minute goal offer in major football leagues. This offer applies to pre-match single bets (£20 minimum) placed on Premier League, Champions League (Group stages & knockouts), Football League Championship, la Liga, Serie A, France Ligue 1 & Bundesliga matches. If you place a £20 single pre-match bet (min odds 2.0) on a match in any of those competitions and there is a goal scored in the 88th minute or later, you will get a £10 bonus bet token. You will get the bonus whether your original bet is a winner or a loser.
Is there a Fun88 Bonus Code for Online Casino?
Fun88 is primarily a sports betting site but they do have a nice casino suite that is worth checking out. They have lots of different slots and games to choose from, but as far as we could tell they did not have a separate Fun88 bonus code for a Casino welcome offer.
If at any stage Fun88 do decide to introduce a Casino welcome bonus offer, you will hear about it here first!
Fun88 History and Important Facts – A Football Focused Bookie You Can Trust!
Fun88 have long been established as a leading online sportsbook in the Asian market. They launched a UK service back in 2015 and they have raised their profile by securing sponsorship deals with Premier League teams Newcastle Utd and Burnley.
Fun88 is powered by TGP Europe Limited who hold licenses in the Isle of Man and Great Britain. All financial transactions are protected by using the latest encryption technology and Fun88 have lots of security measures in place that will help to keep your sensitive personal information safe.
Fun88 take the promotion of safe and responsible gambling very seriously and that is always a big positive in our minds. They have a decent casino suite with lots of slots, table games and video poker for players to enjoy. Fun88 is chiefly focused on sports betting, and you can find out more about the markets they have available below.
Which Sports Can I Bet on at Fun88?
If you do decide to open a sportsbook account with Fun88 you will have lots of options at your fingertips. You can bet on horse racing but remember, horse racing wagers do not count towards welcome bonus wagering requirements.
Football is their main focus, but they have lots of other sports for punters to bet on. Below you will find a list of some of the key sports you can bet on with Fun88.
- Horse Racing
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
Fun88 Payment Methods – Deposits And Withdrawals Times And Limits
If you are thinking about signing up with a new bookie the available payment methods should be at the forefront of your thoughts. There is no point in opening an account if you cannot deposit or withdraw funds safely and easily. Fun88 have a limited number of payment methods available in comparison to a lot of their industry rivals.
If you want to qualify for the Fun88 sign up offer then you should make your first deposit using a Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card. The only other payment options available for Fun88 clients are e-wallets Neteller and Skrill.
Unfortunately, at the time of writing, you could not use PayPal to deposit or withdraw funds to or from your Fun88 account. PayPal has become hugely popular and it has to be viewed as a negative that Fun88 do not have it as a valid payment method.
You can find out exactly what payment methods are available with Fun88, as well as the limits that apply to deposits and withdrawals, in the table below…
Full List of all Fun88 Depositing and Withdrawal Methods in the UK
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Credit Card||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Debit Card||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Skrill||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Neteller||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
Fun88 Mobile Betting – Does Fun88 have Mobile Betting Bonus Codes?
For punters who like to have the option of betting anywhere, any time, the Fun88 web app is well worth checking out. Unlike some bookies, Fun88 do not have tailor-made native apps for Android or iOS devices. Instead, they have designed a Web App that works on all mobile platforms.
So, if you use an Android, iOS, Nokia, Windows or Blackberry device you can bet on the go by visiting the Fun88 Web App on your mobile browser. There are no Fun88 mobile bonus codes or offers exclusive to mobile customers, but you can still take advantage of the same promotions that are available on the Fun88 desktop site.
The Fun88 Web App is almost identical in design to the desktop site and this makes it feel familiar and easy to navigate. Page load times are minimal and placing a bet is a simple process. You can also access live betting markets on the Fun88 web app and we were very impressed with the functionality and feel of the app.
Although some bookies like William Hill have promotions and specials targeted specifically at mobile bettors, Fun88 have none. Hopefully, they change this in the future, and if they do we will let you know here first!
Customer Support – Get Help with Fun88 Bonus Codes If Needed
If you have any issues or questions regarding your account it is important that you get answers as quickly as possible. The provision of quality customer service should be a given and we are glad to report that Fun88 put their customers first.
The only gripe we had with Fun88’s customer service was the lack of a contact phone number. However, you can get speedy responses via the ‘Live Chat’ service and operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also get in touch via email and post and below are all the relevant contact details for Fun88.
What are Fun88’s Customer Support Contact Details?
If you have any issues you can contact Fun88 via the methods listed below:
- Help Section – Answers to commonly asked questions including info on deposits/withdrawals.
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone lines – No phone number available.
- Live Chat: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Post – Fun88, 2nd Floor Athol House, 21a – 23 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1LB.
Fun88 Bonus Code – A Football Focused Sportsbook Well Worth Signing Up For!
As their sponsorship deal with Newcastle shows, Fun88 are serious about betting on football. They have a good selection of other sports for punters to bet on too and their bet to get £28 sign-up offer is not to be sneezed at.
Fun88 also have a couple of superb football promotions for existing customers and the Fun88 Web App is one of the best around. If you are looking for a solid sportsbook then what are you waiting for… Sign up with Fun88 now, it is a decision that we don’t think you will regret!
Fun88 Bonus Code FAQs
Does Fun88 have a New Customer Bonus Code?
If you open a new account you will not need a Fun88 bonus code to get their welcome offer. New customers can get up to £28 in free bets with the Fun88 Bet and Get welcome bonus. Place six qualifying bets of £10 or more and you will get a bonus matching the value of your lowest qualifying bet. Bets placed using deposits made using Neteller and Skrill don’t qualify and horse racing bets don’t count either. Odds restrictions and other wagering requirements apply, check the Fun88 terms and conditions for full details.
Does Fun88 have a No Deposit Bonus Code?
Fun88 do not have a no deposit bonus code and they did not have any no deposit bonus offers at the time of writing. Stricter regulations on welcome bonuses have put paid to the vast majority of no deposit bonus offers.
Does Fun88 Accept PayPal?
We always like to see bookies that accept PayPal as a payment method as it is a very popular facility. Unfortunately, at the present moment, Fun88 do not accept PayPal as a payment option. If you want to deposit funds you have to use Visa/Mastercard debit or credit cards or E-Wallets Neteller and Skrill.
However, if you use Neteller or Skrill to make your first deposit you won’t qualify for the Fun88 Welcome bonus. Hopefully, Fun88 add PayPal as a payment method in the future and if they do, you will hear about it here first!