LeoVegas Bonus Code
Whether you’re searching for a LeoVegas bonus code for their casino or sportsbook, we’ve included them all right here in our LeoVegas review.
This great betting site has plenty of promotions on offer, so we’ll bring you all the best casino promo code information as well as the key details surrounding every part of the online betting site itself.
Does LeoVegas accept PayPal? Does LeoVegas have 24/7 live chat? We’ll answer all these questions and more. Read on.
LeoVegas – Top Five Features
- A Casino and a sportsbook to cater for all bettors
- Huge casino game library
- Fantastic customer support
- Ever-changing bonus offers to keep new and existing customers entertained
- Detailed responsible gambling information on their website
Claim Your No Deposit Free Spins
New LeoVegas customers can enjoy 10 free spins just by registering successfully. They’re available on the Book of Dead slot and you simply need to head to the ‘my offers’ section of your account and claim them. Just like any bonus, there are key terms to be aware of.
LeoVegas No Deposit Free Spins T&Cs
- The No Deposit Free Spins of 10 Free Spins on Book of Dead are only available to new players.
- The No Deposit Free Spins shall be immediately available and visible on the “My Offers” page of the player’s account upon registration.
- Players will have to redeem the No Deposit Free Spins by clicking on the “Claim” button on the players’ “My Offers” page.
- If a player chooses to decline, then this offer will not be available again.
- The No Deposit Free Spins must be claimed within 3 days of sign-up and used within 3 days of being activated following which it will expire and no longer be available.
- Any winnings from the No Deposit Free Spins will be paid into cash balance and are withdrawable.
- Free spins are worth £0.10 each and are only available on Book of Dead.
- This offer can only be claimed once.
- No deposit required & new players only.
- Claim from “My Offers” within 3 days of registration
- 3-day expiry
- 10 free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead
- Winnings paid as cash
- Full T&Cs apply.
First Deposit Welcome Offer
There are a couple of new customer welcome offers once you’ve claimed the no deposit promotion:
- Casino offer: Up to £100 cash across two deposits plus 20 spins
- Live Casino offer: Up to £100 across two deposits
Please note that you can only claim one promotion, so choose wisely based on what you prefer to play.
How do I Claim the Offers?
There’s no LeoVegas bonus code attached to the current welcome offers, but here’s a helpful step-by-step guide on how to redeem them:
- Open an account at LeoVegas
- Claim your no deposit free spins first
- Then select your preferred casino welcome promotion when prompted
- Deposit a minimum of £10
- Each deposit will trigger 10 free Book of Dead spins with your standard casino welcome offer.
- Wager the required amount to receive the cash reward up to £50 on each of your first two deposits.
- Wagering contributions and full T&Cs apply.
Standard Casino Offer T&Cs
- New players only across two deposits
- Cash rewards: 7 days from registration to opt-in from “My Offers” page & each with 7 days wagering
- Deposit £10, £25 or £50 & wager 35x
- Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary
- 10 free spins worth £0.10 to be claimed within Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit
- 3-day expiry
- Full T&Cs apply
LeoVegas Sport Welcome Offer
LeoVegas is well known for its great casino offering, but they also have a sportsbook. If you want to give that a try, you can double your winnings with your first two bets! Please note that this is a mobile-only offer, and you must bet live in-play.
Before we explain the details, it’s worth noting that you can get this bonus in addition to the casino bonus, so it’s probably worth registering with one of the casino bonus offers first and then switching to their sportsbook to then take advantage of this one.
There’s no LeoVegas bonus code to remember for this one either, which makes things nice and simple. All you need to do is place a bet up to a maximum of £10 on a single selection in any sport in-play, to qualify.
Again, a very important point to remember – mobile-only, so make sure you download the LeoVegas mobile app.
What are the key terms for the sports betting welcome bonus?
- New customers only
- Deposit £10 min and claim in ‘My Offers’ 1 x 100% profit boost
- Offer is only valid for in-play bets placed via mobile
- Max stake £10
- Max extra winnings £100
- Valid for 30 days
- Skrill/Neteller deposits do not qualify
- Extra Profit boost winnings will be paid as cash.
- Full T&Cs apply
LeoVegas Bonus Code – Is There A No Deposit Bonus Code?
There’s no LeoVegas bonus code to enter here, but there is a no deposit bonus awaiting new customers at their casino. Any new UK customer can register without depositing to enjoy 20 free spins on the Book of Dead slot.
Of course, if you do deposit and select the LeoVegas casino bonus, you’ll get the matched deposit promotion we mentioned above, but if you don’t deposit straight away you can still take advantage of 20 free spins on Book of Dead.
You must wager the winnings from the free spins 35x before being able to withdraw the funds, but that’s the only catch.
The game is currently Book of Dead, but this changes from time to time, so have a quick read of the bonus terms and conditions when registering to fully understand the welcome offer. LeoVegas have also offered 50 free no deposit spins in the past too, so expect the amount of free spins to change for better or worse in the future.
LeoVegas Bonus Code – Are There Any Promotions for Existing Customers?
There are always promotions at LeoVegas for existing customers, and they change regularly so please do check back every now and then to see if any new and exciting ones have been added.
They offer some standard sports betting promotions such as best odds guaranteed on horse racing, but there are a couple of decent promos that stand out at their casino and sportsbook:
- Win a Tropical Trip – Via their casino, you can win raffle tickets to enter a prize draw to win a trip to the Maldives! Terms apply but play their Lightning Roulette game and get one ticket for every multiplier win with a minimum bet of £2. Not bad at all.
- LeoVegas Bet Club – This is a sportsbook promo and a very good one. Every week, please five in-play bets of £15 or more on your mobile and LeoVegas will give you a £10 free bet. Do this every week and you’ll enjoy a weekly £10 free bet. Again, terms apply so give those a read if you’re unsure of anything.
Who are LeoVegas? – All You Need to Know
LeoVegas is a Swedish mobile gaming company that has been around since 2011. LeoVegas hold a UK betting licence and a Maltese betting licence, so there’s no need to worry about trust as they’re as safe and secure as they come.
Casino has always been their main focus, but they now also offer a Sportsbook, which is great news from a UK perspective as many punters love online betting sites that cater to both casino players and sports bettors.
They really are doing their best to build a name for themselves in the UK as they’ve become official sponsors of Championship sides Norwich and Brentford in recent times as well as Rugby’s Leicester Tigers, so give them a try if you haven’t already, you won’t be disappointed.
We can’t move on without mentioning their dedication to responsible gambling. If you hit the ‘support’ button in the top left of the site, you’ll see a responsible gaming section. Click on that to see detailed information, tools, and even a link to a separate website, LeoSafePlay, which is there to help anyone struggling; check it out.
Which Games Can I Bet on at LeoVegas?
There’s plenty of choice. Here are some of the best games available at LeoVegas casino:
- Book of Dead
- Wolf Gold
- Immortal Romance
- Extra Chilli
- Dragon’s Fire
- Table Games
- Instant Win
- Live Casino
We could go on. At the time of writing, there are 217 different games for players to enjoy; more than enough to keep you entertained for a long time. Not in one sitting of course, be sensible about it.
LeoVegas Payment Methods – What Deposit and Withdrawal Methods are Available?
LeoVegas have been in the betting game for a few years now so you’d expect to see plenty of payment methods available, and we’re not disappointed.
You have your standard debit card, but all three main e-wallets are listed too – PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. A lot of the top online betting sites offer all three, so it’s good to see LeoVegas following suit here.
Paysafecard is another option, as too is a bank transfer via Trustly. There’s no LeoVegas bonus code at the moment, but with every single promotion there are still going to be some downsides. The exclusions with certain payment methods are usually one of those downsides.
With all LeoVegas promotions, Skrill and Neteller seem to be excluded, so do not make your deposit with either of these if you want to use a welcome offer or an existing customer bonus.
LeoVegas Deposit and Withdrawal Methods in the UK
Here’s a complete list of the available payment methods at LeoVegas for UK punters.
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Debit Card||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|PayPal||£10 / £10||2-5 Working Days|
|Neteller||£10 / £10||2-5 Working Days|
|Skrill||£10 / £10||2-5 Working Days|
|Paysafecard||£10 / N/A||N/A|
|Bank Transfer||£10 / N/A||N/A|
|Trustly||N/A / £10||2-5 Working Days|
LeoVegas Mobile Betting – Are There Any Mobile Betting Bonus Codes?
LeoVegas is the king of mobile casino and proud of it. However, there isn’t a LeoVegas bonus code floating around currently for just their mobile app or mobile site.
There’s not even a promotion without a bonus code right now, but there probably will be one in the future. Check their promotions tabs on their site regularly to keep up with any promotional changes.
As mentioned above, if you use the sportsbook welcome offer, the free bet must be used via their mobile app or mobile site, so if you use your mobile to bet, make sure you explore that promo.
The LeoVegas mobile experience is a great one and a bright one as the background is very orange. Remember to download the app via your iPhone or Android on their respective app stores; it’s a much better user experience with your mobile at LeoVegas than it is via desktop.
LeoVegas Customer Support – There for You 24 Hours a Day
If you ever need help with anything, whether it’s a LeoVegas bonus code query, a payment query or just a general account query, their customer service is available around the clock to help you out.
If you’re striving to become one of the best online betting sites in the UK, you arguably need to have a 24/7 customer support team on hand to help your customers. LeoVegas won’t let you down.
There are plenty of options available to LeoVegas customers, ranging from an FAQ page to 24/7 Live Chat, so you can rest safe in the knowledge that you won’t be waiting long to get an answer to your question(s).
What are LeoVegas’ Customer Support Options?
- FAQs – A detailed FAQ section which can be found by clicking on the support link in the top left-hand corner of the site. Within easy reach.
- Email – An email to [email protected] is one of the choices but expect to wait around 24 hours for a reply.
- Live Chat – Available 24/7, this is the place to go if you want a quick answer. Expect to be waiting no longer than around a minute at busy times until you’re connected to an agent at their end.
- Phone – If you still like that human interaction, feel free to give them a call 24 hours a day.
- Contact Form – It works in the same way as an email, but you just need to go to the support section and fill in the necessary details.
What are the LeoVegas phone numbers?
UK | +44 808 169 9799
Ireland | +353 1 800 938655
International | +356 2778 1166
LeoVegas Bonus Code – A Highly Recommended Welcome Offer
With a decent LeoVegas bonus for new customers along with 24/7 customer care and great payment options, this online betting site is on the up.
As well as their fantastic casino product, they’ve branched out into the Sportsbook world and it’s paying off. It will only continue to get better, so now is a brilliant time to get on board with LeoVegas. We’re sure you’ll be a very happy punter with them.
Does LeoVegas have a New Customer Bonus Offer?
Yes. There’s no LeoVegas bonus code currently listed with any promo but sign up with them to get your hands-on free bets and matched deposit bonus offers. Check out our LeoVegas review to know more.
Does LeoVegas accept PayPal?
Yes. Not only do they accept PayPal, but LeoVegas also include PayPal in their promotions.
It’s only Skrill and Neteller that are excluded from any of their promotions, so, if you use either of these methods, sorry, you’re out of luck at LeoVegas as far as bonus offers go.
Is LeoVegas Live Support Available 24/7?
Yes. Their phone lines and live chat support options are a 24/7 operation. Although it’s not clear, it looks like the only day it’s not 24/7 is Christmas Day. Nothing’s really going on that day anyway.
If you want to send an email, although you can do that at any time of the day, do not expect an instant reply. Replies via email typically take around 24 hours
Is there a LeoVegas VIP Club?
There is, but it’s pretty secretive. There used to be a rather public VIP club with LeoVegas but that has since gone. Now you simply need to continue to bet at LeoVegas in order to stand a chance of becoming a VIP.
They will contact you if you qualify, so just keep playing and hope for the best!