LeoVegas Bonus Code – Up to £400 for New Customers!
Whether you’re searching for a LeoVegas bonus code for their casino, live casino or sportsbook, we’ve included them all right here in our LeoVegas review.
This great betting site has plenty of promotions on offer, so we’ll bring you all the best casino promo code information as well as the key details surrounding every part of the online betting site itself.
Does LeoVegas accept PayPal? Does LeoVegas have 24/7 live chat? We’ll answer all these questions and more. Read on.
LeoVegas – Top Five Features
- A Casino and a sportsbook to cater for all bettors
- Huge casino game library
- Fantastic customer support
- Ever-changing bonus offers to keep new and existing customers entertained
- Detailed responsible gambling information on their website
LeoVegas Casino New Customer Bonus Code – Claim your £400 Bonus and 100 Free Spins!
There’s a decent new customer welcome offer that doesn’t require a LeoVegas bonus code to be entered – up to a £400 bonus offer plus 100 free spins.
On the registration page, after you’ve entered your details you’re asked to choose one of three bonus offers; casino bonus, live casino bonus of their sports bonus. We’ll explain the last two further on in the review, but if you want the casino offer, make sure you select this welcome bonus before clicking through to the next step.
There are four deposit tiers to this LeoVegas welcome promo. Deposits of £10, £20, £50, and £100 are matched with a bonus offer of the same value up to four times. These all have a 14-day expiry on them, so make sure you don’t miss out on using the bonus.
We’re not done with the LeoVegas Casino bonus offers yet. Not only will you get the welcome bonus mentioned above, but LeoVegas will also give you 20 free spins to be used on Book of Dead just for registering. All you need to ensure you do is claim this in the ‘my offers’ page within 14 days of registering for you new LeoVegas account. So, even if you don’t like the look of the initial LeoVegas Casino welcome offer, you can simply register and enjoy the 20 free spins. However, we’re pretty sure that once you’ve played through those free spins you will enjoy it enough to make your first, second, third and fourth deposits.
There are wagering requirements regarding the welcome bonus, which we’ll explain now as many ask…
How do I use the LeoVegas Bonus Code?
As mentioned, there’s no LeoVegas bonus code attached to the current welcome offer, but here’s how to redeem the casino new customer promotion:
- Open an account at LeoVegas
- Select the casino promotion when prompted
- Deposit a minimum of £10 initially using any method apart from Skrill or Neteller
- Deposit another three times in order to earn the maximum bonus
- Wager the bonus amount 35x
- Wagering contributions apply
LeoVegas Bonus Code – What are the Casino Welcome Bonus Key Terms and Conditions?
As is the case with any promotion, there are key terms to be aware of. Here’s a summary of the ones linked to this LeoVegas Casino welcome bonus.
- New UK customers only.
- Minimum deposit of £10.
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are excluded.
- Make sure you choose the casino offer when prompted.
- 100% up to £100 Bonus + 25 Bonus Spins, on each of your first 4 deposits.
- Free spins available on Book of Dead only.
- Minimum wagering requirement of £5 needed before bonus spins are activated.
- All bonus spins are valued at £0.10.
- 100% casino bonus and free spins winnings must be wagered 35x before you can withdraw any winnings.
- Free spins are valid for 7 days before expiring.
- Wagering contributions apply.
What are the wagering contributions?
|Game Category||Wagering Contribution|
|All Other Games||100%|
*Some slots only carry a 70% contribution. They are 1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Supernova, Simsalabim and Devils Delight. Some slots carry a 0% contribution. They are Forsaken Kingdom, Pearls of India, Kings of Chicago, Zombies and Robin Hood – Shifting Riches and Wishmaster.
What are the significant T&Cs for the 20 LeoVegas no deposit free spins?
Good question. Here they are:
- New Customers only.
- Select Casino welcome bonus offer on sign-up.
- 20 Free Spins available on Book of Dead game only.
- Must be claimed on ‘’My Offers” page within 14 days of sign-up.
- Free Spins have a £0.10 value each
- They expire 7 days from claim.
- 35x wagering requirement on eligible slots before winnings are converted to cash.
- Eligibility requirements apply.
- Full T&Cs apply.
LeoVegas Bonus Code – More Welcome Bonus Offers for Everyone!
If you’re not a fan of the main LeoVegas casino welcome offer, you have two more options – the live casino bonus or the sports bonus.
Let’s start off with the live casino bonus…
It’s very similar to the main welcome bonus, but this one is a 100% matched deposit up to an impressive £500 rather than £400.
Players who sign up to this live casino welcome bonus will receive up to £250 on their first deposit. Players will then get up to £250 on their second deposit when they wager the required amount. A nice total of £500 there to take advantage of.
What are the key terms?
- New UK players only.
- Select Live Casino welcome offer on sign up and deposits.
- Deposits of £10, £50, £100, £250 matched with a bonus offer of the same value (14-day expiry).
- Total of two Deposit bonus offers available.
- 75x real money cash wagering of the bonus offer amount (30 days from deposit) must be met on live casino games before bonus is credited in cash.
- Eligibility requirements apply.
- All live casino games count 100% towards the wagering requirements.
- No minimal risk wagering will contribute towards any part of a promotion – i.e. betting on both red and black on Roulette.
- Full T&Cs apply.
What is the LeoVegas Sport Welcome Offer?
LeoVegas is well known for its great casino offering, but they also have a sportsbook. If you want to give that a try, you can double your winnings with your very first bet! Please note that this is a mobile-only offer, and you must bet live in-play.
Before we explain the details, it’s worth noting that you can get this bonus in addition to the casino bonus, so it’s probably worth registering with one of the casino bonus offers first and then switching to their sportsbook to then take advantage of this one.
There’s no LeoVegas bonus code to remember for this one either, which makes things nice and simple. All you need to do is place a bet up to a maximum of £10 on a single selection in any sport in-play, to qualify.
Again, a very important point to remember – mobile only, so make sure you download the LeoVegas mobile app.
What are the key terms for the sports betting welcome bonus?
- New UK customers only.
- One 100% Mobile In-Play Profit Boost available per customer.
- Minimum deposit is £10.
- The 100% Profit Boost is for valid for 30 days after you have signed up.
- Your qualifying bet must be used in-play only.
- The maximum Stake is £10.
- The bet amount must be placed in one instance.
- Each way and multiples are excluded from this welcome offer.
- Mobile bets only – this is not available on desktop.
- The maximum extra winnings are capped at £100.
- Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the New Player Sports Bonus Offer.
- Profit boost winnings are calculated on the odds quoted in the Betslip. If the original odds are 2/1 (3.0) and you have a 100% Boost, you will receive odds of 4/1 (5.0).
- Bets made void do not qualify for your first bet. If your first bet is a non-runner and/or void, you will not be eligible for the offer.
- Cashed In bets do not qualify.
- Extra Profit Boost winnings will be paid as cash.
- Full T&Cs apply.
LeoVegas Bonus Code – Is There A No Deposit Bonus Code?
There’s no LeoVegas bonus code to enter here, but there is a no deposit bonus awaiting new customers at their casino. Any new UK customer can register without depositing to enjoy 20 free spins on the Book of Dead slot.
Of course, if you do deposit and select the LeoVegas casino bonus, you’ll get the matched deposit promotion we mentioned above, but if you don’t deposit straight away you can still take advantage of 20 free spins on Book of Dead.
You must wager the winnings from the free spins 35x before being able to withdraw the funds, but that’s the only catch.
The game is currently Book of Dead, but this changes from time to time, so have a quick read of the bonus terms and conditions when registering to fully understand the welcome offer. LeoVegas have also offered 50 free no deposit spins in the past too, so expect the amount of free spins to change for better or worse in the future.
LeoVegas Bonus Code – Are There Any Promotions for Existing Customers?
There are always promotions at LeoVegas for existing customers, and they change regularly so please do check back every now and then to see if any new and exciting ones have been added.
They offer some standard sports betting promotions such as best odds guaranteed on horse racing, but there are a couple of decent promos that stand out at their casino and sportsbook:
- Win a Tropical Trip – Via their casino, you can win raffle tickets to enter a prize draw to win a trip to the Maldives! Terms apply but play their Lightning Roulette game and get one ticket for every multiplier win with a minimum bet of £2. Not bad at all.
- LeoVegas Bet Club – This is a sportsbook promo and a very good one. Every week, please five in-play bets of £15 or more on your mobile and LeoVegas will give you a £10 free bet. Do this every week and you’ll enjoy a weekly £10 free bet. Again, terms apply so give those a read if you’re unsure of anything.
Who are LeoVegas? – All You Need to Know
LeoVegas is a Swedish mobile gaming company that has been around since 2011. LeoVegas hold a UK betting licence and a Maltese betting licence, so there’s no need to worry about trust as they’re as safe and secure as they come.
Casino has always been their main focus, but they now also offer a Sportsbook, which is great news from a UK perspective as many punters love online betting sites that cater for both casino players and sports bettors.
They really are doing their best to build a name for themselves in the UK as they’ve become official sponsors of Championship sides Norwich and Brentford in recent times as well as Rugby’s Leicester Tigers, so give them a try if you haven’t already, you won’t be disappointed.
We can’t move on without mentioning their dedication to responsible gambling. If you hit the ‘support’ button in the top left of the site, you’ll see a responsible gaming section. Click on that to see detailed information, tools, and even a link to a separate website, LeoSafePlay, which is there to help anyone struggling; check it out.
Which Games Can I Bet on at LeoVegas?
There’s plenty of choice, you won’t get bored. Here are some of the best games available at LeoVegas casino:
- Book of Dead
- Wolf Gold
- Immortal Romance
- Extra Chilli
- Dragon’s Fire
- Table Games
- Instant Win
- Live Casino
We could go on. At the time of writing, there are 217 different games for players to enjoy; more than enough to keep you entertained for a long time. Not in one sitting of course, be sensible about it.
LeoVegas Payment Methods – What Deposit and Withdrawal Methods are Available?
LeoVegas have been in the betting game for a few years now so you’d expect to see plenty of payment methods available, and we’re not disappointed.
You have your standard debit and credit card, but all three main e-wallets are listed too – PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. A lot of the top online betting sites offer all three, so it’s good to see LeoVegas following suit here.
Paysafecard is another option, as too is a bank transfer via Trustly. There’s no LeoVegas bonus code at the moment, but with every single promotion there are still going to be some downsides. The exclusions with certain payment methods are usually one of those downsides.
With all LeoVegas promotions, Skrill and Neteller seem to be excluded, so do not make your deposit with either of these if you want to use a welcome offer or an existing customer bonus.
LeoVegas Deposit and Withdrawal Methods in the UK
Here’s a complete list of the available payment methods at LeoVegas for UK punters.
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Credit Card||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|Debit Card||£10 / £10||3-5 Working Days|
|PayPal||£10 / £10||2-5 Working Days|
|Neteller||£10 / £10||2-5 Working Days|
|Skrill||£10 / £10||2-5 Working Days|
|Paysafecard||£10 / N/A||N/A|
|Bank Transfer||£10 / N/A||N/A|
|Trustly||N/A / £10||2-5 Working Days|
Please note that the first three withdrawals every month incur no fees. However, if you want to withdraw for the fourth time or more in a month, there is a charge of £3 per withdrawal unless you hit VIP level 30+.
Essentially, the more you bet at LeoVegas, the quicker you’ll go from level 1 to level 30. Feel free to check out their site for more details.
LeoVegas Mobile Betting – Are There Any Mobile Betting Bonus Codes?
LeoVegas is the king of mobile casino and proud of it. However, there isn’t a LeoVegas bonus code floating around currently for just their mobile app or mobile site.
There’s not even a promotion without a bonus code right now, but there probably will be one in the future. Check their promotions tabs on their site regularly to keep up with any promotional changes.
As mentioned above, if you use the sportsbook welcome offer, the free bet must be used via their mobile app or mobile site, so if you use your mobile to bet, make sure you explore that promo.
The LeoVegas mobile experience is a great one and a bright one as the background is very orange. Remember to download the app via your iPhone or Android on their respective app stores; it’s a much better user experience with your mobile at LeoVegas than it is via desktop.
LeoVegas Customer Support – There for You 24 Hours a Day
If you ever need help with anything, whether it’s a LeoVegas bonus code query, a payment query or just a general account query, their customer service is available around the clock to help you out.
If you’re striving to become one of the best online betting sites in the UK, you arguably need to have a 24/7 customer support team on hand to help your customers. LeoVegas won’t let you down.
There are plenty of options available to LeoVegas customers, ranging from an FAQ page to 24/7 Live Chat, so you can rest safe in the knowledge that you won’t be waiting long to get an answer to your question(s).
What are LeoVegas’ Customer Support Options?
- FAQs – A detailed FAQ section which can be found by clicking on the support link in the top left-hand corner of the site. Within easy reach.
- Email – An email to [email protected] is one of the choices but expect to wait around 24 hours for a reply.
- Live Chat – Available 24/7, this is the place to go if you want a quick answer. Expect to be waiting no longer than around a minute at busy times until you’re connected to an agent at their end.
- Phone – If you still like that human interaction, feel free to give them a call 24 hours a day.
- Contact Form – It works in the same way as an email, but you just need to go to the support section and fill in the necessary details.
What are the LeoVegas phone numbers?
UK | +44 808 169 9799
Ireland | +353 1 800 938655
International | +356 2778 1166
LeoVegas Bonus Code – A Highly Recommended Welcome Offer
With a decent LeoVegas bonus for new customers along with 24/7 customer care and great payment options, this online betting site is on the up.
As well as their fantastic casino product, they’ve branched out into the Sportsbook world and it’s paying off. It will only continue to get better, so now is a brilliant time to get on board with LeoVegas. We’re sure you’ll be a very happy punter with them.
LeoVegas Bonus Code FAQs
Does LeoVegas have a New Customer Bonus Code?
A code? No. A bonus? Yes, three. There’s no LeoVegas bonus code currently listed with any promo but sign up with them to get your hands-on free bets and matched deposit bonus offers. What’s not to like?!
Does LeoVegas accept PayPal?
Yes. Not only do they accept PayPal, but LeoVegas also include PayPal in their promotions. It’s only Skrill and Neteller that are excluded from any of their promotions, so, if you use either of these methods, sorry, you’re out of luck at LeoVegas as far as bonus offers go.
Is LeoVegas Live Support Available 24/7?
Yes. Their phone lines and live chat support options are a 24/7 operation. Although it’s not clear, it looks like the only day it’s not 24/7 is Christmas Day. Nothing’s really going on that day anyway. If you want to send an email, although you can do that at any time of the day, do not expect an instant reply. Replies via email typically take around 24 hours.