Bethard Bonus Code – Up To £50 For New UK Customers!
Bethard was only founded back in 2015 but they have quickly gained a foothold in the UK market. If you are thinking about signing up with them, they have a fairly decent welcome offer and no Bethard bonus code is required.
New Bethard customers can get up to £50 in bonus funds but you will have to bet quite a lot to get the bonus. For every £100 you wager in the first 7 days after opening your account, you get a £5 free bet. To find out more about all the best Bethard bonus codes and promos, keep on reading!
Bethard – Top Five Features
- Up to £50 in bonus funds with the Bethard Kickstart sign up offer.
- Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and also hold a license in Malta.
- Bethard has Casino, Live Casino, and Virtual Sports.
- Strong sportsbook with some decent ongoing promotions for existing customers.
- Quality mobile betting with a nicely designed Web App and Native Apps.
Bethard Bonus Code – New Customers Can Get Up To £50
Bethard is a bookie with roots in Scandinavia but they are starting to grow in popularity in this part of the world too. If you are considering opening up an account with Bethard you should opt into their welcome offer. No Bethard bonus code is needed to claim the Bethard sign up promotion.
Claiming this sign up offer is pretty simple. All you have to do is register an account and make a first deposit of £20. This will activate the offer and for every £100 you wager on sports, casino or live casino, Bethard will give you a £5 bonus.
The bonus offer stands for 7 days so for every £100 you wager during that period, you will get a £5 bonus. To claim the full £50 bonus you will need to wager £1000 in total. You will need to spend a fair few quid to avail fully of this bonus offer.
Another thing to keep in mind is that deposits made using either Neteller or Skrill do not qualify for this welcome offer. The safest bet when making an initial deposit to any new betting account is to use a Credit or Debit card, because a good few bookies place restrictions on certain e-wallets.
We think the best thing about the Bethard welcome bonus is the fact that no wagering requirements apply to the bonus funds received. Below is a step by step guide on how to get the Bethard welcome offer…
How do I get the Bethard £50 Welcome Bonus?
- Use one of our links to visit Bethard and register a new account.
- Make a minimum first deposit of £20 (deposits made using Neteller and Skrill do not qualify).
- For every £100 you wager on casino, live casino or sports within 7 days of opening your account you will receive £5.
- Maximum achievable bonus is £50 and you will need to wager £1000 to get the max bonus.
- Certain Casino games contribute more towards meeting bonus wagering requirements.
- Sportsbook bets placed at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or bigger count towards bonus wagering requirements.
What are the Bethard Welcome Offer Key Terms and Conditions?
When you are signing up with a new bookie it makes sense to read the small print associated with sign up offers. Below is a summary of some of the key terms and conditions of the Bethard welcome offer.
- New UK customers aged 18 or older only.
- Minimum deposit £20 to qualify.
- Neteller and Skrill deposits don’t qualify.
- There is no Bethard Bonus code needed for this welcome offer.
- Bet £100 to get £5 for first seven days after signing up.
- Maximum bonus is £50.
- Wagering on the following casino games doesn’t count towards bonus wagering requirements: Bonanza, Blood Suckers, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cosmic Fortune, Jackpot6000, Super Monopoly Money, Mythic Maiden, Jokerizer, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Starmania, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, The Wish Master, Simsalabim and progressive jackpots.
- Other terms and conditions may apply – check Bethard site for full details.
Bethard Bonus Code – is there an Additional No Deposit Bonus Code?
Up until a couple of years ago, no deposit bonuses were very common with UK betting sites. However, stricter rules on how bonuses can be offered have seen them become pretty rare and there is no Bethard bonus code for a no deposit bonus.
In fact, you don’t need a Bethard bonus code to claim their welcome offer or to partake in any of their ongoing promotions for existing customers. If you want to know more about some of the best promotions currently on offer from Bethard read the section below.
Are there Bethard Bonus Codes for Existing Customer Promotions?
When we were writing this piece there were no Bethard bonus codes required for any of their ongoing promotions for existing customers.
Bethard is more about quality than quantity when it comes to specials for existing customers. They didn’t have a huge amount of specials at the time of writing, but the promotions they did have were pretty good. Keep on reading to find out more about the best current Bethard promotions for existing customers.
What Sports Betting Promotions do Bethard have for existing customers?
Below you will find the details of some of the best promotions that were available from Bethard at the time of writing…
- Bethard Combo Booster Chances are that if you are a football betting fanatic you will love the Bethard Combo Booster promotion. If you place a combo bet with 5 legs or more and it wins, Bethard will boost your winnings. The maximum boost available is 30% for a winning 10 leg or more combo bet. 5 Leg accumulators get a 7% boost, 6 legs get 10%, 7 legs get 15%, 8 legs get 20% and 9 legs get a 25% boost. Each selection in the combo bet must be 1/5 (1.2) or bigger to qualify.
- £5 Bonus For Every Team Goal Bethard is a bookie that is big on football and that is reflected in their promotions for existing customers. For some of the biggest matches, they reward customers with a £5 bonus for every goal a nominated team scores. To get the bonus you must place a £25 pre-match bet on the nominated game at odds of 7/10 (1.7) or bigger.
- UFC/Boxing Free Spins Every Round If you enjoy having a bet on boxing or UFC action Bethard are well known for running some nice promotions for the biggest fights. For the McGregor vs Khabib UFC mega fight not too long ago they were offering 10 free spins on the Sticky Bandits game for every round the fight lasted. To qualify all you had to do was place a pre-fight £20 wager and that was it! Bethard usually has similar offers for all the biggest fights so if you are crazy about combat sports, Bethard could be the perfect betting site for you!
Are there Bethard Bonus Codes for Online Casino or Live Casino?
Bethard is predominantly a sports betting site but they do have a number of other suites for members to game in. The Bethard Casino and Live Casino are well worth checking out as they have a fine selection of slots, card games, and table games.
If you are considering opening an account to play casino or live casino with Bethard you don’t need a Bethard bonus code to get their welcome offer. Bethard are unusual in that they don’t have separate sign up offers for Casino or Live Casino.
The welcome offer we discussed earlier stands for sports, casino and live casino. You can get up to £50 in bonus funds, with £5 released for every £100 wagered on certain casino games and sports.
Bethard Casino Bonus Code – No Separate Sign Up Offer For Casino Or Live Casino
The Bethard welcome offer is a one for all bonus that covers new sports betting, casino, and live casino customers. You can earn up to £50 in bonus funds with £5 released for every £100 you wager on sports and selected casino and live casino games.
If you want to claim the maximum bonus of £50 you will need to wager £1000 on qualifying sports bets and casino and live casino games. You can find out more about the casino bonus wagering requirements below.
- Register with Bethard and make a first deposit of £20 to activate the offer.
- You have 7 days from the time of registration to earn the full bonus.
- Certain casino games have different contribution percentages towards wagering requirements (see table below).
- Some games do not count towards wagering requirements and we listed those earlier on.
- You can withdraw bonus funds at any stage.
- If wagering requirements are not met within the 7 day period bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
Bethard Casino Welcome Bonus Contribution %
|Slots, Video Slots, Scratchcards||100%|
|Sportsbook Wagers odds 1.8 or bigger||100%|
|Live Casino Games||100%|
|Video Poker, Virtual Sports, Table Games||0%|
Bethard History and Important Facts – A Betting Site You Can Trust
Although Bethard is a relatively new kid on the block in the UK Gambling industry, they have quickly forged a solid reputation. Bethard is powered by SBTech Software and all transactions are secured by using the very latest SSL technology.
Bethard is licensed in the UK and Malta and they first made their name in the Scandinavian market. Sports betting, in particular, football, is the main focus for Bethard in the UK but their Casino and Live Casino suites have gone down very well with punters too.
Bethard takes the promotion of safe and responsible gambling very seriously and that’s always a big positive for us. Although punters tend to be wary about signing up with a new arrival on the betting scene, you have no need to worry about registering with Bethard. They are a reputable outfit and you can trust them to keep your personal details safe.
Which Sports Can I Bet on at Bethard?
If you are primarily a sports betting punter Bethard will more than likely have you covered. Their main focus is on football, but they have a good range of other sports available with a decent depth of markets. Below is a list of some of the sports you can bet on if you open an account with Bethard.
- Ice Hockey
- American Football
- Rugby League/Union
Bethard Payment Methods – what deposit and withdrawal options are available?
There isn’t much point in opening an account with an online betting site unless you can conveniently deposit and withdraw funds. Thankfully, Bethard has a good selection of banking options for customers to use.
The most common payment methods are with Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards and both are accepted by Bethard. They also accept payments from a couple of e-wallets too, though there are bonus restrictions for certain e-wallet deposits.
If you are making your first deposit and are hoping to avail of the Bethard welcome offer, do not use Neteller or Skrill. Deposits made via those e-wallets do not qualify for the welcome offer. Below is a table outlining all available methods, timescales, and limits for deposits and withdrawals with Bethard.
Full List of all Bethard Depositing and Withdrawal Methods in the UK
|Payment Method||Min Deposit & Withdrawal||Withdrawal Timeframe|
|Credit Card||£10 / £20||3-5 Working Days|
|Debit Card||£10 / £20||3-5 Working Days|
|Skrill||£10 / £20||Within 24 Hours|
|Neteller||£10 / £20||Within 24 Hours|
|Paysafecard||£10 / £20||3-5 Working Days|
|Trustly||£10 / £20||3-5 Working Days|
|Wire Transfer||£10 / £20||3-5 Working Days|
Bethard Mobile Betting – Does Bethard have Mobile Betting Bonus Codes?
If you are fond of betting on your mobile device Bethard has got you covered no matter what platform you use. Native apps are available for Apple and Android users, while if you use another type of device like Nokia, Windows or Blackberry you can use the Bethard Web App.
Bethard have no specific bonus offers for mobile customers, unlike some other betting sites like William Hill. However, if you sign up via their Mobile App or Web App you can still avail of their £50 welcome bonus offer.
You can also partake in all the promotions available on the Bethard desktop site on their mobile and web apps, and you can access casino and live casino games too. The app has a similar layout and design to the desktop site. We thought page load times could be quicker, but apart from that minor issue, it works very well.
It would have been nice if Bethard had promotions exclusively for mobile customers but even so, their Mobile and Web Apps are still well worth checking out.
Customer Support – Get Help with Bethard Bonus Codes If Needed
As the saying goes, the customer is king and with Bethard that is certainly the case. We, as punters, place big importance on the quality of customer service and Bethard scored well in this department. Their extensive FAQs section has a treasure trove of information on some of the most commonly asked questions.
If you have a query or question that needs answering there are a number of ways you can get in touch with Bethard. They have a Live Chat facility which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also get in touch via email but there is no contact phone number displayed on their site. Check out all the relevant contact details for Bethard below…
What are Bethard’s Customer Support Contact Details?
Below is a list of contact details should you need to get in touch with Bethard:
- FAQs – Answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone lines – No number displayed.
- Post – 6 Paceville Avenue, St. Julians STJ3109, Malta.
- Live Chat: Available 24 hours 7 days a week.
Bethard Bonus Codes – Hard To Beat For Betting On Football!
Bethard may not yet be a household name in the UK, but they have made great strides in the UK market since launching in 2015. One of the reasons for this is their £50 sign up offer, for which no Bethard bonus code is required.
Bethard has a decent selection of payment methods for depositing and withdrawing cash, and some of their promotions for existing customers are excellent. If you are on the hunt for a new and up and coming bookie, you should definitely consider opening an account with Bethard!
Bethard Bonus Code FAQs
Does Bethard have a New Customer Bonus Code?
If you are opening a new account with Bethard you can earn up to £50 in bonus funds thanks to their welcome offer. No Bethard bonus code is required for the new customer offer. You don’t need any Bethard bonus codes to partake in any promotions for existing customers either.
Does Bethard have a No Deposit Bonus Code?
Bethard do not have a no deposit promotion offer, so there is no Bethard no deposit bonus code. Stricter regulations have curtailed these type of bonus offers, and most bookies now have matched deposit, matched bet or bet to get bonus offers.
Does Bethard Accept PayPal?
Lots of UK bookies are now accepting PayPal as a payment method. However, at the time of writing Bethard did not accept PayPal as a payment method. You can use e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill, as well as Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards to deposit or withdraw money to or from your Bethard account. Hopefully, Bethard will add PayPal as a payment method in the near future, and if they do you will hear about it here first.